BAD ASS union not afraid to fight for members and prevails.

Unregistered

BAD ASS union not afraid to fight for members and prevails.

Unregistered
    IUPA is the foremost law enforcement labor union across America. Their Headquarters is in Florida and all others are inferior.
    Steadman, and his group of bozos, are threatened because the best is knocking on their door.
    PBA would never have fought for the officer
    Mentioned in the article.

Unregistered
    They are definitely a bad ass labor force. I can’t wait to vote.

Unregistered
    IUPA has what PBA doesn’t- guts, fight, intelligence, attorneys that are not afraid of tough cases.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    IUPA has what PBA doesn’t- guts, fight, intelligence, attorneys that are not afraid of tough cases.
    Iupa had not done shitttt, it took their member to die due to a lack of PPE where was iupa before pandemic??? The sheriff refused to meet But iupa didnt go on tv didnt go to governor nothing.

All the dirt of temp sheriff tony is coming from PI’s sone ex Mdpd employees very smart great cops say thanks Iupa

Unregistered
    Iupa had not done shitttt, it took their member to die due to a lack of PPE where was iupa before pandemic??? The sheriff refused to meet But iupa didnt go on tv didnt go to governor nothing.

All the dirt of temp sheriff tony is coming from PI’s sone ex Mdpd employees very smart great cops say thanks Iupa
    Wow Steadman. English is not your forte is it?
    I know you have selective memory but IUPA President Jeff Bell calles out the Sheriff which caused his suspension. Definitely a brave dude, Jeff bell is. No one in the PBA has guts to do what he has done.
    Then IUPA went yard in the sheriff and exposed him for what he really is.
    Just like is exposing you Steadman for what you really arr

Unregistered
    Wow Steadman. English is not your forte is it?
    I know you have selective memory but IUPA President Jeff Bell calles out the Sheriff which caused his suspension. Definitely a brave dude, Jeff bell is. No one in the PBA has guts to do what he has done.
    Then IUPA went yard in the sheriff and exposed him for what he really is.
    Just like is exposing you Steadman for what you really arr
    Domingo why don’t you spell check your own work Gorda. Stick to Spanish you moron. You can’t spell either. It’s “called.” We assume that’s the word you tried very hard to write idiota!

Unregistered

Steadman caught in yet another lie

Seems you got caught in yet another Lie Steadman: don’t take it from me or stinky stupid Steadman, read it for yourself ::

https://twitter.com/ChuckRabin/statu...68978629410817

Unregistered
    Seems you got caught in yet another Lie Steadman: don’t take it from me or stinky stupid Steadman, read it for yourself ::

https://twitter.com/ChuckRabin/statu...68978629410817
    Of course! Great fact check retard. Why didn’t I go on twitter also! Idiota! Lol

Unregistered
    What’s your point Forrest Gump, aka Steadman? What is your retarded point? I need to find an ignorant hillbilly to interpret what you are trying to say.
    Btw, I saw a picture of you assuming it was real and you have put on some serious weight. I think it’s time for another stomach surgery.