Carmona your getting fat - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    My brotha as far as I know, da man has an open door policy...why not go in and pay him a visit to tell him exactly how you feel. Please make sure to write back and let us know how it went. You Vagina.

Unregistered
    Stop gaining weight carmona. You head looks very round.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    My brotha as far as I know, da man has an open door policy...why not go in and pay him a visit to tell him exactly how you feel. Please make sure to write back and let us know how it went. You Vagina.
    That won’t happen ... because ... PANKS

Unregistered
    Don't be afraid, go see him. He would love a one on one
    Scared?

Unregistered
    I missed you while you were in jail

Unregistered
    You need to get in shape papo. Hasta Cuando.
    Mejia are you focusing on his figure or just the bulge in the front of his pants?

Unregistered
    Papa what’s up with the potato face.

Unregistered

Cuatreros

You envious cuatreros from sweetwater police are so corrupt. You hate Aquiles and Placido because they will go after corrupt police officers. Placido and Aquiles are doping a great job, better than the corrupt mother ****ers you had there several years ago. We the taxpayers of Sweetwater support Chief Placido and Chief Aquiles, so stop crying *****es, both of these outstanding men are going to be around for a long time. By the way i saw Jesse Menocal the other day, MY GOD he is a FAT COW.

Unregistered
    You envious cuatreros from sweetwater police are so corrupt. You hate Aquiles and Placido because they will go after corrupt police officers. Placido and Aquiles are doping a great job, better than the corrupt mother ****ers you had there several years ago. We the taxpayers of Sweetwater support Chief Placido and Chief Aquiles, so stop crying *****es, both of these outstanding men are going to be around for a long time. By the way i saw Jesse Menocal the other day, MY GOD he is a FAT COW.
    even a gordo Menocal is better than this baker act azzkisser https://twitter.com/crespogram/statu...485569?lang=en

Unregistered
    Now that it’s resolved can we go to the bass pro shops and have a Croquetta and cafecito

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast