Furloughs - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Furloughs

Unregistered
    And yet another thread ruined by PLEA. It has been flagged and will be moved to the sub-forum. Stay in your lane PLEA!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This is obviously Domingo and his rants from PLEA. One of the leaders from PBA was actually here in Northside last week. Where have you been Domingo?
    One?? When was the last time before that time?? Lol....come on....they are taking our dues...plain n simple...like you, simpleton

Unregistered
    One?? When was the last time before that time?? Lol....come on....they are taking our dues...plain n simple...like you, simpleton
    Thank you for confirming PLEA. Go to the sub-forum and rant all you want. Not on the mail page. All union conversation occur there.

Unregistered
    People their is no talk of any this crap your saying on here. Will there be cuts, yes Mayor already has them in mind. None from the PD side. I can’t tell you who I am but I can tell you that I am in a position near the mayor in downtown, not sworn. Relax, you all have done an amazing job through this crisis and your leadership in Director Ramirez has been noted.

Remain safe and thank you for what you do.
    If your in such a close position downtown tell Carlito to go F**K himself!

Unregistered
    Thank you for confirming PLEA. Go to the sub-forum and rant all you want. Not on the mail page. All union conversation occur there.
    No one's talking about raises or cola's, just saying, where is the PBA lately?

Unregistered
    No one's talking about raises or cola's, just saying, where is the PBA lately?
    No one will be talking about raises or cola moron! Where have you been hiding during this pandemic turd?

Unregistered
    No one will be talking about raises or cola moron! Where have you been hiding during this pandemic turd?
    Spoken like a true PBA rep. Thanks. Remember this when your friend, Carlos Gimenez, needs furloughs or pay cuts.

Unregistered
    1st Miramar, now Houston, Texas following suit and furloughing employees...PBA what's your stance? You all have been extra quiet lately...get ready for the good (bad) old days again...Yes Mayor please take another 4% from us so we can win it back at court and have the PBA say...we tried... LMAO...why am I paying dues again?? To pay for your lunches and SUV's?? SMH
    Pba credit card, extra salary, go out with their 33s on duty and then shit on us. We pay to much for 0 services. I think when they see a huge dip in membership they (pba) will realize the customer(us paying members) should be taken care of and treated better. The problem is they have to much power and are way to comfortable in their positions.

Unregistered
    Pba credit card, extra salary, go out with their 33s on duty and then shit on us. We pay to much for 0 services. I think when they see a huge dip in membership they (pba) will realize the customer(us paying members) should be taken care of and treated better. The problem is they have to much power and are way to comfortable in their positions.
    Here we go again with the PLEAons! Keep dreaming that membership is dropping at the PBA. Only members dropping is PLEA. Hence, your failed coup at Aventura PD.

Go stay in your sub-forum playground and talk all the smack you want there.

MOD1... here is yet another violation by PLEA talking about Union crap.

Unregistered
    Funny how you call others to resolve your issues Steadman. Daddy they are talking about me😢😢😢😢boo hoo

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast