Furloughs - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Furloughs

Unregistered
    1st Miramar, now Houston, Texas following suit and furloughing employees...PBA what's your stance? You all have been extra quiet lately...get ready for the good (bad) old days again...Yes Mayor please take another 4% from us so we can win it back at court and have the PBA say...we tried... LMAO...why am I paying dues again?? To pay for your lunches and SUV's?? SMH

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    1st Miramar, now Houston, Texas following suit and furloughing employees...PBA what's your stance? You all have been extra quiet lately...get ready for the good (bad) old days again...Yes Mayor please take another 4% from us so we can win it back at court and have the PBA say...we tried... LMAO...why am I paying dues again?? To pay for your lunches and SUV's?? SMH
    Hey psycho! We as members have to vote on any changes. I for one will not vote for anything just as the other posts stated.

Unregistered
    You can now add the City of Miami Beach...still no email from our overpaid, underworked PBA...silence speaks volumes...think the PBA cares about us? They won't be furloughed, they won't have to change their lifestyle. Let's see them dip into their pockets and help the membership if we do get furloughed...

Unregistered
    You can now add the City of Miami Beach...still no email from our overpaid, underworked PBA...silence speaks volumes...think the PBA cares about us? They won't be furloughed, they won't have to change their lifestyle. Let's see them dip into their pockets and help the membership if we do get furloughed...
    Again, members have to vote on any changes to our contract. I for one will not vote for any changes. It’s the same crap that happened in 2008.

Unregistered
    Again, members have to vote on any changes to our contract. I for one will not vote for any changes. It’s the same crap that happened in 2008.
    The writing is on the wall folks! Not talking contract, it goes without saying this will happen here (furloughs). When it does, will the PBA go in their pockets and help members out? I mean the building is paid off...no? You all don't really need those expensive SUV's...no?
    Just saying...where is our $$ going to go? To help members furloughed or to pay for Slim Stahls lunch budget.

Unregistered
    The writing is on the wall folks! Not talking contract, it goes without saying this will happen here (furloughs). When it does, will the PBA go in their pockets and help members out? I mean the building is paid off...no? You all don't really need those expensive SUV's...no?
    Just saying...where is our $$ going to go? To help members furloughed or to pay for Slim Stahls lunch budget.
    Wow you are an idiot. So the sale of SUVs is going to do what? Get maybe 150k-200k for them? That’s not even enough to save one job moron. Go and handle your calls retard.

Unregistered
    Relax Stuart Little's......any cuts to officers will occur with recruits first. Possibly 2-3 classes (80-100 ppl). No pink slips or furloughs.

Unregistered
    Relax Stuart Little's......any cuts to officers will occur with recruits first. Possibly 2-3 classes (80-100 ppl). No pink slips or furloughs.
    Can we vote on that please? There a a bunch of useless rookies that we really want to see get a pink slip. Realky. It is not a joke.

Unregistered
    Wow you are an idiot. So the sale of SUVs is going to do what? Get maybe 150k-200k for them? That’s not even enough to save one job moron. Go and handle your calls retard.
    Buddy....you can't sell a leased vehicle you moron...you seem to know that 150K-200K number pretty good...are you working in the PBA? That money could be used for other purposes slappy...idk like maybe for the MEMBERS if the time does come for furloughs or pink slips...or idk maybe some cafecito for the troops...I mean it is OUR MONEY! ...By the way, when was the last time anyone saw our two illustrious PBA leaders at a district? Pre-covid or even now?? Go eat one of those Cuban sandwiches without the bread... retard

Unregistered
    Buddy....you can't sell a leased vehicle you moron...you seem to know that 150K-200K number pretty good...are you working in the PBA? That money could be used for other purposes slappy...idk like maybe for the MEMBERS if the time does come for furloughs or pink slips...or idk maybe some cafecito for the troops...I mean it is OUR MONEY! ...By the way, when was the last time anyone saw our two illustrious PBA leaders at a district? Pre-covid or even now?? Go eat one of those Cuban sandwiches without the bread... retard
    This is obviously Domingo and his rants from PLEA. One of the leaders from PBA was actually here in Northside last week. Where have you been Domingo?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast