Furloughs - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Furloughs

Unregistered
    100? Heck, fire 200 rookies!

I dare you; I double dog dare you!

Call their bluff. They ain’t firing anyone.

And if they do, they’re gonna hire them right back when response times & crimes go thru the roof!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    100? Heck, fire 200 rookies!

I dare you; I double dog dare you!

Call their bluff. They ain’t firing anyone.

And if they do, they’re gonna hire them right back when response times & crimes go thru the roof!
    Yes. And NEVER take a pay or benefit cut for these lazy entitled rookies. Cut them lose. Their starting pay is better than some more senior officer's pay.
    Last hired first fired. C ya.

Unregistered
    Yes. And NEVER take a pay or benefit cut for these lazy entitled rookies. Cut them lose. Their starting pay is better than some more senior officer's pay.
    said the bitter ass dinosaur.

Unregistered
    said the bitter ass dinosaur.
    Says the born yesterday rookie who thinks the world began in 1995. If you knew anything, you'd know we've been here before, and this time, there will be NO MERCY for the newbies. Good luck.

Unregistered
    People their is no talk of any this crap your saying on here. Will there be cuts, yes Mayor already has them in mind. None from the PD side. I can’t tell you who I am but I can tell you that I am in a position near the mayor in downtown, not sworn. Relax, you all have done an amazing job through this crisis and your leadership in Director Ramirez has been noted.

Remain safe and thank you for what you do.

Unregistered
    People their is no talk of any this crap your saying on here. Will there be cuts, yes Mayor already has them in mind. None from the PD side. I can’t tell you who I am but I can tell you that I am in a position near the mayor in downtown, not sworn. Relax, you all have done an amazing job through this crisis and your leadership in Director Ramirez has been noted.

If there is real thanks then restore the cuts we took for the insurance CONTRIBUTION when everyone was forced to sign up and buy county insurance for a health TRUST that has been anything but transparent, the $50 per vehicle fee per pay check, the no holidays paid, the cut in court time for mandatory court appearances, the list goes on. We were never restored for those pay cuts, so we know how appreciated we were. Actions speak louder. Put law enforcement into a tax fund like fire and not a general fund. Law enforcement matters. We always arrive before fire on medical calls.

Unregistered

Thank you, Deepthroat.

Unregistered

Thank you Chief George Perez!

Unregistered
    “Their starting pay is better than some more senior officers pay” if someone told you that and you believe them, you should just quite because I don’t want to work aside a retard.

Unregistered

What have we become. A civilian with inside info on a rumor website.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast