Deland PD Chief gets smacked down from the Deputies Union - Page 4
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Lets hear some more brodie boobs or brodie huge jokes.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The joke is the narrative the main troll bot that loves to spread his cancer narrative on this forum. No wear but here do you hear the anonymous troll bot Crazy Calvin hyping up more fake news than Hanky the Hobo Clown.

Unregistered
    I heard brodie boobs went to the doctor and stated that obesity runs in his family. The doctor looked at brodie huge and stated the problem was that nobody in his family runs.

Unregistered
    The joke is the narrative the main troll bot that loves to spread his cancer narrative on this forum. No wear but here do you hear the anonymous troll bot Crazy Calvin hyping up more fake news than Hanky the Hobo Clown.
    Brodie is so fat that the only way he can put on his belt is to use a boomerang to help him.

Unregistered
    Brodie is so fat that he cannot wear the department issued rain coat any more. When he wore it people kept mistaking him for a taxi.

Unregistered
    Where are all these overwhelmingly negative exit interviews citing it’s Sheriff Chitwood is the reason why they left or wouldn’t work for VSO again because of Chitwood? Where are all these massive exit interviews citing a hostile work environments? I’ll wait and I’ll bet I keep waiting like waiting for smash mouth information from the main troll. Meaning, it doesn’t exist or follow through. When you constantly overplaying your cards, you keep looking more foolish each day like the blogger.
    List an email and I'll forward them... ask Gant, I do possess them for a fact and I'm willing to share with any non anonymous person. Just sayin, they exist and you know they do. Just as I have a record and proof of all that do exist not being supplied. Just bringing some SUNSHINE on SHADY! The truth hurts, I know.

Unregistered
    I guess Brody Boobs is a heavyweight, when physically compared to the Chief.

Unregistered
    I heard brodie boobs went to the doctor and stated that obesity runs in his family. The doctor looked at brodie huge and stated the problem was that nobody in his family runs.
    I heard Dr. Chitwood on Bernier certified Crazy Calvin as a kook with his vast conspiracy theories. Where’s the massive negative exit interviews? Thank goodness we have a wonderful Sheriff and union that sticks up for our deputies. A tip of the hat to Brodie and a superb letter!

Unregistered
    I heard Dr. Chitwood on Bernier certified Crazy Calvin as a kook with his vast conspiracy theories. Where’s the massive negative exit interviews? Thank goodness we have a wonderful Sheriff and union that sticks up for our deputies. A tip of the hat to Brodie and a superb letter!
    Great letter. Standing up for the deputies is honorable and should be recognized. Umberger is finished. His agency and the community he is sworn to protect have no confidence in his leadership.

Unregistered
    Great letter. Standing up for the deputies is honorable and should be recognized. Umberger is finished. His agency and the community he is sworn to protect have no confidence in his leadership.
    Way to post to yourself Randy.

Brodie Boobs is so big he has to have his picture taken with a wide lens camera.

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast