Deland PD Chief gets smacked down from the Deputies Union - Page 2
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Chief Umberger….what do you have to say to the absolute smack down you got by the Volusia Deputies Association? There has been some smack downs before but this one has to be a top 3.
    I believe Sheriff Chitwood was one of the committee members who selected Chief Umberger as DeLand's Police Chief.

Unregistered
    I believe Sheriff Chitwood was one of the committee members who selected Chief Umberger as DeLand's Police Chief.
    Who cares what you believe?

Unregistered
    Um, I care..........

Unregistered
    I do, and I am willing to verify for the record. Thanks for the heads up.

Unregistered
    I do, and I am willing to verify for the record. Thanks for the heads up.
    Undisputed smackdown!

Unregistered
    I don't care if you don't care what I BELIEVE. What I KNOW is that Sheriff Chitwood was one of the committee members who selected Chief Umberger, so essentially he is responsible for putting him where he is now.

Unregistered
    I don't care if you don't care what I BELIEVE. What I KNOW is that Sheriff Chitwood was one of the committee members who selected Chief Umberger, so essentially he is responsible for putting him where he is now.
    Sounds like Chitwood has a serious issue with judgement. He appointed John Creamer as chief deputy (we know what a failure that was....hello hostile work environment complaint by Janelle Homan). He was the driving force behind Michelle Newman going to the school district (good news for the VSO...she quit and is out of our hair!!!!). And appears he was part of the force in picking Umberger.

Not too good....

Unregistered
    Chief Umberger….what do you have to say to the absolute smack down you got by the Volusia Deputies Association? There has been some smack downs before but this one has to be a top 3.
    Smack down on the national stage! Far cry from not taking it laying down.

Https://www.policeone.com/officer-shootings/articles/video-shows-ois-of-man-shooting-at-deputies-with-tactical-shotgun-N7PSHmD1kbHAocp3/

Unregistered

Https://www.policeone.com/officer-sh...SHmD1kbHAocp3/
    Chitwood better watch his step with Chief Umberger. Chief Umberger will take no prisoners and give Chitwood a serious smack down.

Unregistered

Https://www.policeone.com/officer-sh...SHmD1kbHAocp3/
    And that huge blimp (get it....brodie huge) of a union president better watch his step as well. This is not some college Spanish test he can cheat on (by using a Spanish speaking secretary at D4) or a canine he can shoot.

He should just stay inside. Every time he steps outside we have a solar eclipse....

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast