Deland PD Chief gets smacked down from the Deputies Union
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Deland PD Chief gets smacked down from the Deputies Union

Chief Umberger….what do you have to say to the absolute smack down you got by the Volusia Deputies Association? There has been some smack downs before but this one has to be a top 3.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Chief Umberger….what do you have to say to the absolute smack down you got by the Volusia Deputies Association? There has been some smack downs before but this one has to be a top 3.
    I don't agree. While I think it would have been better served for the chief to have acknowledged the heroic efforts of the deputies, I don't see where he is different than any other leader of a police organization it today's times. They are all scared to death and fearful of their own jobs. Brodie on the other hand is a blowhard that loves controversy. While I commend his efforts to support our deputies, he was out of line when he attacked the Deland Chief. I would never want to work for Deland PD and I am not a fan of Umberger, but he didn't disparage us, why are we disparaging him? It's obvious that he was just trying to remove his agency from any involvement. Welcome to police work.

Unregistered
    I don't agree. While I think it would have been better served for the chief to have acknowledged the heroic efforts of the deputies, I don't see where he is different than any other leader of a police organization it today's times. They are all scared to death and fearful of their own jobs. Brodie on the other hand is a blowhard that loves controversy. While I commend his efforts to support our deputies, he was out of line when he attacked the Deland Chief. I would never want to work for Deland PD and I am not a fan of Umberger, but he didn't disparage us, why are we disparaging him? It's obvious that he was just trying to remove his agency from any involvement. Welcome to police work.
    Don't worry about Umberger. He will not take this one lightly. Brodie Huge better watch out for the counter punch.

Unregistered
    Don't worry about Umberger. He will not take this one lightly. Brodie Huge better watch out for the counter punch.
    Brodie Huge.....haha

Unregistered
    Umberger is no lightweight and he certainly won't take it on the chin as others do. I see the counter punch causing more damage than Brody could fathom. Umberger rids his department of the problems, whereas VSO lets the cancer grow. There is not a mass exodus of DPD officers, just a clean up of the inept. Umberger is held to his standards and policies whereas Chitwood is not challenged because he'll just resort to baseless claims and political attacks.
    Maybe Chitty and Umberger should consider an endurance and weapons proficiency public challenge Haha, who would be the lightweight then?

Unregistered
    Umberger is no lightweight and he certainly won't take it on the chin as others do. I see the counter punch causing more damage than Brody could fathom. Umberger rids his department of the problems, whereas VSO lets the cancer grow. There is not a mass exodus of DPD officers, just a clean up of the inept. Umberger is held to his standards and policies whereas Chitwood is not challenged because he'll just resort to baseless claims and political attacks.
    Maybe Chitty and Umberger should consider an endurance and weapons proficiency public challenge Haha, who would be the lightweight then?
    No he surely won’t take it on the chin at all. Except when he was asked to respond it this is what he said. Stop sticks? No comment.

http://www.mynews13.com/fl/orlando/p...fatal-shootout

Unregistered
    Brodie Huge.....haha
    Brodie Boobs
    Untruthfulness 26.2.106 = Cant trust a lying cop, union Pres.
    Code of ethics 26.2.119 = Ethics? Brodie ate them too
    §828.12 cruelty to animals= certified K9 killer Brodie

Brodie, as if your fat a** could deploy stop sticks. You'd get winded in 20' and create premature sinkholes.
    That fat roll on the back of your neck could feed an Ethiopian family of 6 for weeks.
    You cant support the deputies your tasked to, so the second best insurance policy is to support Chittys wobbly bits. Did he atleast give you a reach around?

Unregistered
    Brodie Boobs
    Untruthfulness 26.2.106 = Cant trust a lying cop, union Pres.
    Code of ethics 26.2.119 = Ethics? Brodie ate them too
    §828.12 cruelty to animals= certified K9 killer Brodie

Brodie, as if your fat a** could deploy stop sticks. You'd get winded in 20' and create premature sinkholes.
    That fat roll on the back of your neck could feed an Ethiopian family of 6 for weeks.
    You cant support the deputies your tasked to, so the second best insurance policy is to support Chittys wobbly bits. Did he atleast give you a reach around?
    Haha. Great Post.

Brodie Boobs
    Brodie Huge

Brodie is so fat when he wears a watch on both arms they are in different time zones.

http://www.volusiaexposed.com/vcso/hughes/hughesia.pdf

Brodie cares more about himself than the deputies in the union.

Unregistered
    I wish the union was more vocal, personally. Job well done.

Unregistered
    I wish the union was more vocal, personally. Job well done.
    I can agree, just not this subject during "police week".
    Brody is a thief, a cheater and dishonest. He won't defend deputies and that is the only problem I have with him. He protects a few of the sorority club.

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast