Tallahassee field trip
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Tallahassee field trip

What’s with the tallahassee field trip making the news? Another one that’ll just be swept u set the rug or will this go somewhere.

Unregistered
    This is a non issue. I’m no longer with LCSO as I transferred to another agency many years ago, but what I can tell you is there is nothing wrong or unethical about this. I have no name in the game, but this is obviously a hit piece against your current sheriff. If you look around the state you will find this is acceptable and is often done by many administrations to maintain good working relations. In the end, it could only benefit your agency. Having a good working relationship with FHP is an asset. They are a large organization and have many assets to assist when times are tough. Often FHP will take over operations of agencies when they have a line of duty death and other major events. They are a great agency. Keep them close. Former Asst. Chief.

Unregistered

Pitiful

Disgraced one term pignose shoap dug it up. He has a gay infatuation with the sheriff along with scumbag shrek!
    Another dead end for the losing team!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This is a non issue. I’m no longer with LCSO as I transferred to another agency many years ago, but what I can tell you is there is nothing wrong or unethical about this. I have no name in the game, but this is obviously a hit piece against your current sheriff. If you look around the state you will find this is acceptable and is often done by many administrations to maintain good working relations. In the end, it could only benefit your agency. Having a good working relationship with FHP is an asset. They are a large organization and have many assets to assist when times are tough. Often FHP will take over operations of agencies when they have a line of duty death and other major events. They are a great agency. Keep them close. Former Asst. Chief.
    To represent the LCSO at a retirement celebration of a Chief of the FHP in Tallahassee and keep good relationship with the FHP they send:
    1. Seven ranking officers including Marceno, Chief Holloway, and five other ranking officers
    2. Dispatch two LCSO vehicles to bring the luggage up
    3. Rent two vehicles in Tallahassee
    4. Use one aircraft for transporting five of them from Lee County to Tallahassee and back
    5. Pay for seven individual motel rooms
    6. Pay salaries for all involved
    7. Cost that exceeds $ 6000.00 for a two hour event
    Perhaps there were other ways to express the gratitude of the Chief of the FHP that had retired and keep the relationship intact. It appears that no other Sheriff in Southwest Florida attended or sent a representative in their official capacity. The News Article also points out that there has to be a "Public Interest" as it relates to this expenditure. Further, Could he have attended on his own time, that is what most of us do.

Unregistered

Moron Award

Should have sent pignose shoap to pay his respects

Unregistered
    They flew in a civilian owned plane for work purposes, if that 1973 manufactured plane goes down, God forbid. The tax payers of Lee County would have paid Millions for a Huge Insurance liability exposure. The private owner of the aircraft and the sheriff's department would be negligent in today's sue everyone environment. The difference would be the sheriff's department wouldn't have any liability insurance for a aviation accident resulting from privately owned aircraft transportation, especially while on work assignment. Just another example of incompetence in the hallway. The Risk Manager dropped the ball on this deal., The media would go nuts if they understood the ramifications of this poor decision.

Unregistered
    I appreciate our sheriff paying his respects to a law enforcement officer. But in no way was it training. So once again you are lying. Our Sheriff is accused of lying more in his short time as our sheriff than any politician to hold the title.

Unregistered

Leadership

His actions continue to show his poor leadership as well as his poor decisions! This is the pattern he shows and Lee County doesn’t deserve such a person with such poor skills! Say what you will but this guy is a train wreck! Everyone knows it and it will show on Election Day if he even makes it there!

Unregistered
    Leavens will spend more than that on his ****ing lunch. Leavens just put the **** back in your mouth and shut the **** up.

Unregistered

leadership

You will see Aug18th how well your sheriff is doing.
    It would be nice if he had a competitor in the race!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast