Walrus Team 6 - Page 2
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Walrus Team 6

Unregistered
    Must be a disgruntled employee posting all these negative posts!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Must be a disgruntled employee posting all these negative posts!
    No.... not disgruntled or an employee. Just a person expressing the absurdity of a law enforcement agency creating a “waterborne strike team”. The name itself along with the video of cops storming a beach in full military gear does not create a sense of security when it’s used against a civilian population. I cannot think of a practical use of a floating SWAT team. I’ll have no problem with someone educating me on under what circumstance the “strike team” would be used if there are no other options currently in use by law enforcement ( local law enforcement, not Coast Guard, DEA, Customs etc.).

I’ve never seen an instance where a Sheriff or Chief said, “Gee... I wish we had a “waterborne strike team” to combat crime!”

Unregistered
    Keep up the great work LCSO waterborne! This must be that recent disgruntled employee. Guess he couldn’t hang!!

Unregistered

Either 🐽 shoap or shrek

They try to make it look like lcso people are the ones complaining to get them some traction! Anything to get the thousands of views away from shrek for Sheriff post

Unregistered
    No.... not disgruntled or an employee. Just a person expressing the absurdity of a law enforcement agency creating a “waterborne strike team”. The name itself along with the video of cops storming a beach in full military gear does not create a sense of security when it’s used against a civilian population. I cannot think of a practical use of a floating SWAT team. I’ll have no problem with someone educating me on under what circumstance the “strike team” would be used if there are no other options currently in use by law enforcement ( local law enforcement, not Coast Guard, DEA, Customs etc.).

I’ve never seen an instance where a Sheriff or Chief said, “Gee... I wish we had a “waterborne strike team” to combat crime!”
    Well Mr. Dumb F*ck. Maybe it's because you have no idea what you're talking about. "...not Coast Guard, DEA, Customs etc.".....Did you ever think that federal agencies often create smaller teams with the same training made up of "local law enforcement" because those are the individuals who would be able to respond quickly if a situation occurred? Buy doing this the Federal agencies do not have to have teams assigned to all the different regions of the continental US.

Unregistered
    Well Mr. Dumb F*ck. Maybe it's because you have no idea what you're talking about. "...not Coast Guard, DEA, Customs etc.".....Did you ever think that federal agencies often create smaller teams with the same training made up of "local law enforcement" because those are the individuals who would be able to respond quickly if a situation occurred? Buy doing this the Federal agencies do not have to have teams assigned to all the different regions of the continental US.
    Well.... I am A Dumb F*ck, so can you give me a few instances where the strike team would be used within the jurisdiction of Lee County? I know the State’s jurisdiction is 9 miles into the Gulf. Just wondering what crimes are being committed within those 9 miles that justifies a strike team.

Your response tends to indicate that the “smaller teams” are to assist the Feds because they can’t be everywhere like local LE. If that’s the true purpose of the strike team, I get it!

I still would like to hear some scenarios where the team would be used that would make Lee County a safer place.

Unregistered

Spot on! Ignorant people who hav no idea what they’re talkin bout! LCSO’s team is impressive! Keep up the great work LCSO!

Unregistered
    Spot on! Ignorant people who hav no idea what they’re talkin bout! LCSO’s team is impressive! Keep up the great work LCSO!
    Almost.....KK left....i don't know if the agency can recover from that loss. That little guy had so much potential....He was like a little white bald head umpa lumpa.

Unregistered

Wow

Dear god. The Umpa Lumpa Pilot? Is that is call sign??

Unregistered

Well you dumb ****.

Well.... I am A Dumb F*ck, so can you give me a few instances where the strike team would be used within the jurisdiction of Lee County? I know the State’s jurisdiction is 9 miles into the Gulf. Just wondering what crimes are being committed within those 9 miles that justifies a strike team.

Your response tends to indicate that the “smaller teams” are to assist the Feds because they can’t be everywhere like local LE. If that’s the true purpose of the strike team, I get it!

I still would like to hear some scenarios where the team would be used that would make Lee County a safer place.
    If you actually do "get it!" Then you would understand that you answered your own question in your response. Alas, it's to time consuming to break down your response in order for you to understand...because you're a dumb ****.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast