Walrus Team 6
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Walrus Team 6

Unregistered

Walrus Team 6

Walrus Team 6 keeping us safe? What a waste of money, these funds could be directed towards the gang issue in Lee County! Instead we have a wannabe Seal team playing military commandos on the beach. The nearest ship traffic to our coast is 75 miles out. The taxpayers should be enraged with this waste of money. We would be better served to have a strike team that was airborne in a helicopter that could be moved or deployed in 30 minutes.

https://youtu.be/xI0E0leqsY0

Unregistered

Absolutely necessary

This strike team is a necessity to assist Marceno’s newly created Animal Abuse Task Force to assault the beaches when tourists tamper with the sea turtles while laying their eggs on the beach!

Unregistered
    Oh come on now be nice. This elite unit has at least gotten a few grams of weed off the water in the past few years, right? There’s a strong possibility that they may have even gotten a few manatee zone violators too. That’s worth the $100,000 - $200,000 per year budget in my book.

Unregistered
    I know.... when the beaches are open and social distancing is being violated what better way to breakup the crowds than to conduct a “strike” from the sea! Do you realize how difficult and tactically inefficient it is to do a “strike” on the beach from land?!

Unregistered
    So... you have four LCSO Walrus SEALS boarding a speeding boat. Two of them have control of the driver yet the boat is still speeding while the rest of the team continues to board. Wouldn’t it be easier just to throttle down the engines and stop the boat?

Who’s teaching that tactic?

Unregistered

Duh!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So... you have four LCSO Walrus SEALS boarding a speeding boat. Two of them have control of the driver yet the boat is still speeding while the rest of the team continues to board. Wouldn’t it be easier just to throttle down the engines and stop the boat?

Who’s teaching that tactic?
    KK. The guy who got kicked out of aviation. He is teaching them everything, just ask him.

Unregistered
    Those tactics are amazing. A fleeing bad guy always goes in a straight line at a steady speed very similar to a vehicle fleeing. I heard that once, in a land far away, that this elite unit was using the same tactics to stop fleeing vehicles and actually jumping into the car from another moving vehicle. At the end, they all fist bumped while saying bro, good job, bro.

Unregistered
    Those tactics are amazing. A fleeing bad guy always goes in a straight line at a steady speed very similar to a vehicle fleeing. I heard that once, in a land far away, that this elite unit was using the same tactics to stop fleeing vehicles and actually jumping into the car from another moving vehicle. At the end, they all fist bumped while saying bro, good job, bro.
    That’s Brotastic! Let’s go swap wives at the SOU weekend swinger party bros! If ****s touch just yell No Homo!

Unregistered
    I didn’t know Marceno did that....jumping into a moving car!!! Did he get one of the medals he’s wearing for doing that? Or is this another case of creating false records for something he didn’t actually earn?

Unregistered
    Marceno only watched it on YouTube and told Casale about it. Casale wrote him up for the unit citation medal for watching the video.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast