Walrus Team 6 - Page 3
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Walrus Team 6

Unregistered
    the first time I saw that video, I had to show my friends and they literally lol'd. Im guessing that most of the rejects at LCSO have 0 military training and are DAF.

Unregistered

loner

You have no friends to laugh with, you are a loser.

Unregistered
    Leavens will remove your team when he is Sheriff

Unregistered

thank you

That's great nothing will happen to our team. Shrek will never be sheriff anywhere in the USA
    All you have to do is look at him and figure that out! What a slob!

Unregistered
    Leavens was on SWAT, Swallow What Angela Taints

Unregistered

yep

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Leavens was on SWAT, Swallow What Angela Taints
    Angela could definitely get it...

Unregistered
    Still waiting to hear of a incident where this elite team played a significant role in resolving the situation? One example please?

Unregistered
    Still waiting to hear of a incident where this elite team played a significant role in resolving the situation? One example please?

It’s pathetic there is a hand full or maybe two hands full, of disgruntled retirees who continue to bad mouth the members of LCSO. The agency cannot stay operating in the Stone Age! Remember these are the members who are keeping you and your families safe! Those of you who still live in Lee County that is! Waterbourne keep up the great work!!

Unregistered
    It’s pathetic there is a hand full or maybe two hands full, of disgruntled retirees who continue to bad mouth the members of LCSO. The agency cannot stay operating in the Stone Age! Remember these are the members who are keeping you and your families safe! Those of you who still live in Lee County that is! Waterbourne keep up the great work!!
    Keeping us safe?! Once again, please give one example how waterborne is doing that or will do that? Just one....

Unregistered
    Keeping us safe?! Once again, please give one example how waterborne is doing that or will do that? Just one....
    Crickets......... there are no examples because they have never done anything and never will do anything. Once again another example of a poor choice made by administration. Yet they are put up on this high pedestal. A road patrol deputy can not get overtime for anything now a days, but I bet you members of SOU and waterborne rack up the overtime.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast