Walrus Team 6 - Page 8
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Walrus Team 6

Unregistered
    After 7 pages not one explanation of the use or situation this team would be needed in Lee County.

Unregistered

Example

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    After 7 pages not one explanation of the use or situation this team would be needed in Lee County.
    Someone sees a beached whale!

Unregistered

Shrek

No it’s just shrek sunbathing, false alarm

Unregistered
    Five rescued in Matlacha after boat runs aground - NBC2 News
    https://www.nbc-2.com/story/42354358...t-runs-aground

Would have been great timing if Walrus Team 6 was involved in this mission. Instead everyone was home sawing logs while the Men who really protect our waterways did the job.

Unregistered
    I've sat back watching this thread waiting for a incident where the team was needed.... still hasn't happened.

Unregistered

He is back!

I heard KK put an application in!

Unregistered
    The #1 Strike Team in the State of Florida? I bet Miami has got something to say about that! They actually have ships, not shrimp boats. Great use of resources, right up there with Deputy Chance's F-250 transportation.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The #1 Strike Team in the State of Florida? I bet Miami has got something to say about that! They actually have ships, not shrimp boats. Great use of resources, right up there with Deputy Chance's F-250 transportation.
    You mean F350 dually pickup........

Unregistered

Can't wait

Can't wait for the movie to be made about it. They will call it "Delta Force Wannabe".

Unregistered
    Everyone understands the Coast Guard is trained at a higher level and has more resources than Walrus Team six? We're wasting significant tax payer money with this weekend warrior club. The coast guard would have full jurisdiction in any water operation!

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast