motorcycle restoration

Unregistered

motorcycle restoration

I am new to D2 and dont know many people outside of midnights so I figured I would ask here. I am into restoring old Harleys and noticed an older red Harley parked behind D2 today when I got to work. Look like an early 70's but it was gone before I got a good look at it. I asked around and nobody seemed to know whose motorcycle it was. Can anyone help me out?

Unregistered
    The appropriate site to post your request is GRINDER. Leo Affairs isn't a hook up site.

Unregistered
    What’s the difference between a motorcycle and a vacuum cleaner? With a vacuum cleaner, the dirtbag is on the back.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am new to D2 and dont know many people outside of midnights so I figured I would ask here. I am into restoring old Harleys and noticed an older red Harley parked behind D2 today when I got to work. Look like an early 70's but it was gone before I got a good look at it. I asked around and nobody seemed to know whose motorcycle it was. Can anyone help me out?
    I bet your not a cop. I bet your a trying to find out who owns the bike for nefarious reasons.

Unregistered
    I apologize for asking. I should have realuzed that I was eother going to get a sarcastic remark or a conspiracy theory here. I lost my mind momentarily thinking I could get help here

Unregistered

We agree

You definitely need help. What kind of ridiculous question is that on this site. Why would we divulge what officer owns the bike. You know anything about confidentiality? Why not ask around at the district you tool-bag snitch.

Unregistered

Plenty of fish

Get on plenty of fish website. I think you will fit in well over there. If you want a ride on a bike with a hot guy that is the place to go. Maybe even Tic Tock

Unregistered

?

Why is everyone being such a dik. I get it..nobody is gonna give out names but why you guys jumping his shyt? If he’s new like he says, maybe he’s new to posting on the site and didn’t realize how many aswholes would get bent about an simple question. Chill out, what’s the worst that can happen.

Unregistered
    Just walk into D2 and ask someone in the Detective Division who it is. Cant be a cop unless it is a rookie in the FTO program. You should be able to narrow it down from there.