Cops

Thread: Cops

Unregistered

Cops

Glad to see we receive emails advising of old cops videos, geez could we spend that 125 thousand better

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Glad to see we receive emails advising of old cops videos, geez could we spend that 125 thousand better
    There are lots of positions that are so useless & could be folded when the payouts come... but Meyers DC spot takes the cake.

Unregistered
    There are lots of positions that are so useless & could be folded when the payouts come... but Meyers DC spot takes the cake.
    DD advised all City Leaders he was hiring Deputy Chiefs that had many years of managerial experience. Meyers was a 6 month Lieutenant at his old agency. His claim to fame was that he started his last agencies agencies K-9 unit, may I add the police department had on 7 cops including the Chief.

Unregistered
    DD advised all City Leaders he was hiring Deputy Chiefs that had many years of managerial experience. Meyers was a 6 month Lieutenant at his old agency. His claim to fame was that he started his last agencies agencies K-9 unit, may I add the police department had on 7 cops including the Chief.
    Lol..No freaking way

Unregistered
    Explains his useless emails