John Jenkins gets it - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    It’s got to be frustrating working with racists and idiots like Forrest Gump, aka Steadman and Greenwell.
    Jenkins hang in there. We are pulling for you. PBA needs you to make it great again.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It’s got to be frustrating working with racists and idiots like Forrest Gump, aka Steadman and Greenwell.
    Jenkins hang in there. We are pulling for you. PBA needs you to make it great again.
    Least racist PBA staff ever. Jenkins play the race card loser your own frat brothers ratted you out. Your black wife and kids think your scum. Are they racists???

Unregistered
    Least racist PBA staff ever. Jenkins play the race card loser your own frat brothers ratted you out. Your black wife and kids think your scum. Are they racists???
    You did well on the first “your” but screwed up the second “your”. Have you ever given consideration to a tutor Steadman?

Unregistered
    Stahl is feeling the heat and I’m not talking about the publication. Enjoy the little time you have left racist POS.

Unregistered

Hang In There, you all are stupid

You support someone who dishonored his own children? Legitimate an illegitimate ones from 33’s. You put trust into someone who has stolen, not only from us & but other outside employment & was fired. He hangs out with Well publicized friends & associates who hate police. Men that commit fraud & All cops know to keep Your daughter & wife away from him. John wants to bathe in our money. He does t. Are about us. . When he pays for trip to rent Ladies, he bragged about it. The pictures I’m sure that his wife found are going to be his down fall. No one is saying that Stanl is better or even David is better, what we are saying is that Jenkins is no better !!! They were all in on it together! They all benefit from it. Throw Domingo in that mix, him too. Throw to JohnRIVERA in there too , they all knew what was going on & didn’t think twice about our union, our hard sweat that we worked for I wish then we’ll. They allowed to many things that go on there and they were all a part of it they don’t deserve to be there and I don’t trust any of them. My wife thinks and I believe it’s called Stockholm syndrome. That’s why his wife won’t speak against him or she’s just really a better person than him!! She and the guys that use to work there are the secret keepers! But what he did was break the law, we arrest people for the things that he did to his wife. There’s another reason why I think that he should not lead. Funny guy, but the truth is This guy is a liar, manipulator, selfish, zero and will never change He wants this position for either that’s why he’s lining himself up with certain people. John destroyed too many cops & stepped.on the backs of friends. He isn’t respected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12