Tony just said on 610am that deputy has died traffic accident today - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered
    If I ever die, I hope it isnt announced on leoaffairs...there will be a line up of deputies ready to phuck my corpse

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If I ever die, I hope it isnt announced on leoaffairs...there will be a line up of deputies ready to phuck my corpse
    Especially if I die at a Bliss party!

Unregistered

Peace to you

I’m his first cousin. Our fathers are brothers. To those who are defending Robs name, thank you. His services were beautiful. And to those who want to throw dirt on a dead mans name, **** YOU
    Peace to you and the whole family. I worked with Rob. Don’t listen to the chatter.

Rob, RIP!

And peace to your family.

Unregistered
    I’m his first cousin. Our fathers are brothers. To those who are defending Robs name, thank you. His services were beautiful. And to those who want to throw dirt on a dead mans name, **** YOU
    Fafafohi!!!!!!

Unregistered
    This is always the case when an influential person who holds an influential post dies, everyone comes like kites and wants his position. At this time, the family must understand who is to blame for this accident, and go to the courts. My brother's wife was killed in a car accident by a drunk driver who drove into the oncoming lane. My brother was completely destroyed and angry at the whole world. He hired a lawyer and sued the man. Thus, he won the case, this person was imprisoned, and he received compensation. Of course, this did not return his wife, but at least justice prevailed, read more.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234