Tony just said on 610am that deputy has died traffic accident today - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered

Stop the rude comments!

Stop being so mean about someone who just died. It is cruel and hurtful and disrespectful to his family no matter what you thought of him. You are awful to write something and not care about who might read it. Totally disrespectful!!

Unregistered
    It’s not enough that our temporary Sheriff killed an unarmed teenager. This department is full of scvmbags that would cut your throat for nothing. We will never have any camaraderie.

Unregistered
    And this is why we cannot have nice things or good moral because of clowns who come on here and make bad comments.

RIP Rob. You were a good guy.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    and now he is dead, happy?
    It was supposed to be, "he was a BSO deputy, asshole". Sorry.

Unregistered
    It was supposed to be, "he was a BSO deputy, asshole". Sorry.
    Lmao....much better. I love all the so called BSO family. What kind of f$cked up family that is! $10 he was drunk.

Unregistered
    Lmao....much better. I love all the so called BSO family. What kind of f$cked up family that is! $10 he was drunk.
    Clearly you never knew Rob. He would never get drunk if he was riding. Now go crawl back under your rock.

Unregistered

wrong line of work

I known rob for a very long time, basically since he came to bso from being a prison guard for the state.

hate to say it, but as our careers go on we how many people who are in the wrong line of work and should have been

weeded out a long time ago, I put him in the S.P. ( RETIRED PARKLAND DEPUTY ) just a warm body in uniform

and in true fashion " useless to this agency " however just one of many that we have. on the human side, rest in peace.

Unregistered
    Clearly you never knew Rob. He would never get drunk if he was riding. Now go crawl back under your rock.
    I agree with you now enough of this nonsense let him Rest In Peace.

Unregistered
    You mfers. I can not believe you pieces of sh t come on here to bad mouth a person who died. Fckers. You aholes deserve what you get. You dont deserve to wear our uniform. Enjoy 65 ccksckers.

Unregistered
    I known rob for a very long time, basically since he came to bso from being a prison guard for the state.

hate to say it, but as our careers go on we how many people who are in the wrong line of work and should have been

weeded out a long time ago, I put him in the S.P. ( RETIRED PARKLAND DEPUTY ) just a warm body in uniform

and in true fashion " useless to this agency " however just one of many that we have. on the human side, rest in peace.
    Who are you to judge? He is dead and you need to crawl back in your marked unit and go 10-65.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast