Speciality Positions - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Good one Jorge ^^

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    CIU has a physical component?? Have you seen the Sgt in D?
    I was referring to Troopers coming on as a K9 handler or felony officer. I doubt the same goes for Sergeants going in to that position.

Unregistered
    Why do they have CIU in Miami? I never see those guys working. Tally should take those positions and put them back on the road to work crashes

Unregistered
    Let it be known, Troop D CIU sgt was picked by default. Even with Tally knowing the shit show that would be.

Unregistered
    Is it competitive to get BCII, CVE, CIU, and etc. Just wondering cause I see there are limited positions for only $2000 extra!!
    And within CVE there is even more types of speciality units that get another $2,000. That mean $2,000+2,000= $4,000.

Unregistered
    And within CVE there is even more types of speciality units that get another $2,000. That mean $2,000+2,000= $4,000.
    What are these specialty units??

Unregistered
    What are these specialty units??
    The Florida Legislature finished the budgeting process last night at midnight. *As usual, salaries were one of the last decisions to be made.**

*Although, the Legislature did not provide across the board raises this year, they did provide the agency's request for a 5% critical market pay additive for Troopers in the following counties: Hillsborough, Orange, Pinellas, Duval, Marion and Escambia.* Also, the previous Cost Area Differential (CAD) dollars in other locations remain in place.

*Additionally, a $2,000 pay additive may be provided for the following special duties:

- K-9 handlers;

- Felony Officers;

- Criminal Interdiction Officers;

- Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Officers:

- New recruits background checks and training and technology support officers;

- Drug recognition experts;

- hazardous material squad members;

- compliance investigation squad members;

- motorcycle officers.

Unregistered

No raises?

Has this been confirmed? No raises for road troopers and only specialty positions?

Unregistered
    Has this been confirmed? No raises for road troopers and only specialty positions?
    That post was taken a few years ago. Someone just reposted it here. Chill out

Unregistered
    Troop K CIU is a joke. Their Sergeant has NEVER made a Felony arrest in her life. The CIU team couldn't find Felony amount of drugs, if they were in JPs mirror.
    Same as Troop I. She’s a joke

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast