5 PST Officers and their Sgt ROD reference Allapatha crash
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

5 PST Officers and their Sgt ROD reference Allapatha crash

Five officers and a sergeant were relieved of duty pending investigation into whether they illegally chased suspects that killed 23-year-old Ciarah Ramirez and critically injured her husband and friend in hit-and-run last week.

https://miami.cbslocal.com/video/454...d-womans-life/

Unregistered
    They already know that it was an illegal chase. If it wasn't they would have not ROD them a week later. The audiotapes and GBS will play a major role here if it goes criminal vs administratively.

Unregistered
    If it was illegal I hope they subpoena Leoaffairs to interview some of you.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If it was illegal I hope they subpoena Leoaffairs to interview some of you.
    So you're saying this is criminal. Why the Sgt and the whole crew got relieved? There seems to be much more then what they are saying. I've never heard of the whole crew and the Sgt getting rod. Who was the Sgt?

Unregistered
    Subpoenas to Leoaffairs

Unregistered
    Where is the FOP. Let me guess another vacation

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Where is the FOP. Let me guess another vacation
    Blaming the FOP like always. You step on shit and you want them to clean it with their hands. They need a good attorney, and not that piece of shit gibbons

Unregistered
    What do you want us to do Maxine use ****neill

Unregistered
    Anyone who hasn't realized that this department, like many others, wants you to do less and is only worried about liability is an idiot and deserves whatever discipline comes their way. I use to be a go getter back in 2000 thru 2010, then I saw how good people were getting fired, reprimanded, arrested, etc for great police work and I stopped being proactive. This isn't the old days and old administration and if you think that by continuing to be a shit storm and doing good police work to lock away bad people is going to change the administration mind, you're an even bigger idiot.

Unregistered
    Who is the officers and Sgt.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast