Furloughs - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Furloughs

Unregistered
    You guys lowest paid as it is already

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If you don't like it meet me at the bus station downstairs tommorow at 9:00 am and tell me to my face. You had better be there.
    You weren't there. That proves I'm right.

Unregistered
    You weren't there. That proves I'm right.
    No I wasnt there because you threatened me with bodily harm and we all know you would hit a woman

Unregistered
    No I wasnt there because you threatened me with bodily harm and we all know you would hit a woman
    What bodily harm? You sound like you are totally afraid of your own shadow. No one threatened you. Are you a CRO or SRO? That's where useless chicken shits usually hide!

Unregistered
    What bodily harm? You sound like you are totally afraid of your own shadow. No one threatened you. Are you a CRO or SRO? That's where useless chicken shits usually hide!
    You're responses are hostile and threatening! You don't win because I told you very early I wouldn't meet you since you are known to abuse women. No one would meet with someone who is hostile and known to beat and abuse women.

Unregistered
    Just showing that you wouldn't dare meet with someone who has superior abilities and knowledge. Give me your answer by 1800 hours.
    "Delusions of grandeur" come to mind every time I read this angry midget's response.
    You won't last long peewee.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456