James McLynus - Page 2
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: James McLynus

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Mc-lyin-azz is just trying to get his 5 minutes of fame. His rhetoric appeals to some who feel they have been wronged in some way. He out right lies on his Facebook page to spin his web. He is a nobody, a fart in the wind. He has no clue. Don't let him bother you.
    It is a violation of campaign law to make a false statement about an opponent. But Bobby has never filed a complaint. I guess truth is an absolute defense.

But I'm curious, what do you claim he lied about? Or are you just lying about him lying because you don't like what he says. Fake news as Trump would say. lol

Unregistered
    So is reading his Facebook posts I’m interested to see how much a hypocrite he is. He’s blocked me from responding to made up facts and numbers. Just this weeks he’s posted these beautiful facts. Apparently Indian shores work for us now because the female officer must have been looking at women according to his followers. He’s finally happy that the sheriffs page can’t block him like he does everyone else on his political page. I’d sue him in court but the 1,700 he’s raised in funds doesn’t exactly make it seem appealing. He says we are not following social distancing guidelines. He quotes CDC a lot but leaves out that co workers don’t fall under these rules. He’s super pro constitution until it comes to not letting people from NY here. The man literally posts that we can’t enforce rules on the beach and the next hour posts how he wouldn’t let anyone from ny here. The man is certifiably insane.

Good luck JM you have about as much chance of being coming sheriff as i do, and I am not running.

Also please unblock everyone you have blocked. It would be interesting to see more than 15 likes and. 3 comments on what you say with all you minions who can’t even vote because they are criminals or not from here.
    Don't get your panties in a wad Monja Djordjic, your bubby may not get fired when he is your hubby's new boss. LOL

Unregistered
    Don't get your panties in a wad Monja Djordjic, your bubby may not get fired when he is your hubby's new boss. LOL
    So you are going to call out a civilian while you remain anonymous? You are so brave. And before you say it, I’m not posting my name because I’m not calling anyone out by name. You are a simpleton and a coward. Good luck with your “campaign”. $1700. Lol.

Unregistered
    Sheriff Bob chickened out and had the TBT pull the Sheriff's debate. Ask the TBT. It was all set up and three weeks before the debate, Bobby pulled the plug. Rumor has it he made up an excuse that he could not attend. Bob will be too chicken to debate him this election too. Man, I would love to see that!

BUCK BUCK BUCK BKAAAAAW
    More like the Sheriff thinks you are a tick on his azz James and just pretends you dont exist. I bet he cud care less about you and your stupid Facebook campaign. You cant win with $1,700 and a arrest record. BTW, how many times were your kids removed by CPI? How many felony arrests do you have? Oh and BTW what’s your real name? how many wives do you have in other states? James campaign is a laughing stock. The Sheriff will win hands down.

Unregistered
    Mclynas will never win, he’s just a scorned little boy because half the law enforcement agencies in the county were banging out his ex wife. He appeases the criminals, crack heads and cop haters, because he is all 3, plenty of mug shots to use for his campaign photo of himself. He gets people to fight his battles, and all his videos his voice sounds like a girl, and his trembling tone is hysterical because of how much of a little scared bit** he is. Can’t run an agency if none of the deputies will listen to you, the governor would remove him before he started for lack of confidence. P.S jimmy, might wanna get a paternity test
    Tired of you people questioning my manhood dammit! I dare you to punch me in the face next time you see me! You’ll get stomped! I triple dog dare you sissies!!!

Unregistered
    Mclynas will never win, he’s just a scorned little boy because half the law enforcement agencies in the county were banging out his ex wife. He appeases the criminals, crack heads and cop haters, because he is all 3, plenty of mug shots to use for his campaign photo of himself. He gets people to fight his battles, and all his videos his voice sounds like a girl, and his trembling tone is hysterical because of how much of a little scared bit** he is. Can’t run an agency if none of the deputies will listen to you, the governor would remove him before he started for lack of confidence. P.S jimmy, might wanna get a paternity test
    Dude, just ask him out already. You know, you have a attraction for him. With so many posts, day in and day out. Stop playing the bad boy and admit to yourself, how you really feel. It's a new age, where you can come out of the closet and have no fears, over your job. Many that you are friends with, would still accept you (maybe)?

Unregistered
    More like the Sheriff thinks you are a tick on his azz James and just pretends you dont exist. I bet he cud care less about you and your stupid Facebook campaign. You cant win with $1,700 and a arrest record. BTW, how many times were your kids removed by CPI? How many felony arrests do you have? Oh and BTW what’s your real name? how many wives do you have in other states? James campaign is a laughing stock. The Sheriff will win hands down.
    100,000 votes without even really trying is way past "flee" level. lol When you get 22% of the vote as an independent, that means he has something to say that people want to hear. How many votes did you every get for anything?

Unregistered
    It is a violation of campaign law to make a false statement about an opponent. But Bobby has never filed a complaint. I guess truth is an absolute defense.

But I'm curious, what do you claim he lied about? Or are you just lying about him lying because you don't like what he says. Fake news as Trump would say. lol
    A Lion doesn't concern himself with the opinion of a sheep.

Unregistered
    A Lion doesn't concern himself with the opinion of a sheep.
    Well, he should when the lion is elected by the sheep.

Unregistered
    Florida Elections Commission shows 101,304 votes for Sheriff in 2016. I didn't even know he was running at the time. That's a whole lot more than 15 likes and 3 comments. I heard somebody talking about voting for him at Publix two days ago. Apparently he is gaining some traction. If he was really a fart in the wind, I imagine you all would not still be talking about him. I am pretty sure he is going raise a much bigger stink than a fart in the wind. LOL

I looked at that $1,700 in donations. Interesting part is that most of them are from out of Pinellas. How is he getting people from all over the country to donate to a local Sheriff's campaign? He must be saying something that is resonating with people enough to get them to open their wallets when they don't even live here. Interesting.
    What does that tell me it tells me no one in this county wants him. Everyone on his page says they wish they could vote for him.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast