James McLynus
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: James McLynus

Unregistered

James McLynus

So is reading his Facebook posts I’m interested to see how much a hypocrite he is. He’s blocked me from responding to made up facts and numbers. Just this weeks he’s posted these beautiful facts. Apparently Indian shores work for us now because the female officer must have been looking at women according to his followers. He’s finally happy that the sheriffs page can’t block him like he does everyone else on his political page. I’d sue him in court but the 1,700 he’s raised in funds doesn’t exactly make it seem appealing. He says we are not following social distancing guidelines. He quotes CDC a lot but leaves out that co workers don’t fall under these rules. He’s super pro constitution until it comes to not letting people from NY here. The man literally posts that we can’t enforce rules on the beach and the next hour posts how he wouldn’t let anyone from ny here. The man is certifiably insane.

Good luck JM you have about as much chance of being coming sheriff as i do, and I am not running.

Also please unblock everyone you have blocked. It would be interesting to see more than 15 likes and. 3 comments on what you say with all you minions who can’t even vote because they are criminals or not from here.

Unregistered
    That guy can't even get to debate the sheriff

Unregistered
    Mc-lyin-azz is just trying to get his 5 minutes of fame. His rhetoric appeals to some who feel they have been wronged in some way. He out right lies on his Facebook page to spin his web. He is a nobody, a fart in the wind. He has no clue. Don't let him bother you.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Mc-lyin-azz is just trying to get his 5 minutes of fame. His rhetoric appeals to some who feel they have been wronged in some way. He out right lies on his Facebook page to spin his web. He is a nobody, a fart in the wind. He has no clue. Don't let him bother you.
    He’s gotten a lot more than 5 minutes of fame. He’s gotten under the skin of just about everyone who screwed him over in the past, costing time and effort.

Sometimes it’s all you can do. Well played........

Unregistered
    He’s gotten a lot more than 5 minutes of fame. He’s gotten under the skin of just about everyone who screwed him over in the past, costing time and effort.

But does he know how to street fight? Nobody cares what he says or thinks if he doesn’t know how to first fight.

Unregistered
    But does he know how to street fight? Nobody cares what he says or thinks if he doesn’t know how to first fight.
    He would fire Street, and quick!

Unregistered

No, it's definitely 5 minutes in the grand scheme of things. Your gravestone is gonna say "he got under your skin". What a waisted life. Whenever I see the the lies on his Facebook, I just picture him with rainbow hair and a big shiny red nose. Hilarious..

Unregistered
    He would fire Street, and quick!
    Charlie Street could beat the living Hell out of this guy and quick!

Unregistered
    Florida Elections Commission shows 101,304 votes for Sheriff in 2016. I didn't even know he was running at the time. That's a whole lot more than 15 likes and 3 comments. I heard somebody talking about voting for him at Publix two days ago. Apparently he is gaining some traction. If he was really a fart in the wind, I imagine you all would not still be talking about him. I am pretty sure he is going raise a much bigger stink than a fart in the wind. LOL

I looked at that $1,700 in donations. Interesting part is that most of them are from out of Pinellas. How is he getting people from all over the country to donate to a local Sheriff's campaign? He must be saying something that is resonating with people enough to get them to open their wallets when they don't even live here. Interesting.

Unregistered
    That guy can't even get to debate the sheriff
    Sheriff Bob chickened out and had the TBT pull the Sheriff's debate. Ask the TBT. It was all set up and three weeks before the debate, Bobby pulled the plug. Rumor has it he made up an excuse that he could not attend. Bob will be too chicken to debate him this election too. Man, I would love to see that!

BUCK BUCK BUCK BKAAAAAW

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast