James McLynus - Page 7
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: James McLynus

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yeah, all of the deputies donate to bob because they love him so much. LOL
    I was approached by a certain female lieutenant last election asking for money for Bob's campaign. She also said it would be good for my career. The GO's state that political activity is prohibited at work. Bob was right that GO's are just suggestions and guidelines open to interpretation. Especially in situations in which he stands to benefit.

Unregistered
    Our Sheriff will continue to be our sheriff for the next four years unless he decides that he wants to do something different. He is doing a great job and there are no other viable candidates. No one in the agency is the slightest bit concerned about him being defeated because there is absolutely no competition. Yes we’ll go through the motions of debates, interviews and finally voting but in the end there is nothing to be worried about because the sheriff is well liked, respected, and trusted by the county and by the agency.

Unregistered
    Our Sheriff will continue to be our sheriff for the next four years unless he decides that he wants to do something different. He is doing a great job and there are no other viable candidates. No one in the agency is the slightest bit concerned about him being defeated because there is absolutely no competition. Yes we’ll go through the motions of debates, interviews and finally voting but in the end there is nothing to be worried about because the sheriff is well liked, respected, and trusted by the county and by the agency.
    Thank you Bob for your comments. I've donated the maximum amount. Now, about that promotion we talked about......

Unregistered
    Thank you Bob for your comments. I've donated the maximum amount. Now, about that promotion we talked about......
    Such a predictable response. Yet you are responding to the reality of the situation.

Unregistered
    Its 4%, 6869.04, but JM is asking for 10k on his Facebook. Must be some corruption goin on, Hmm
    CRICKETS,, Farris, Farris, Farris Bueller?. Anyone Anyone? JM and his corruption.. Leading the way to a crime ridden Pinellas.

Unregistered
    CRICKETS,, Farris, Farris, Farris Bueller?. Anyone Anyone? JM and his corruption.. Leading the way to a crime ridden Pinellas.
    It was such a stupid comment that nobody bothered to answer. Are you claiming now that politicians are not allowed to ask for donations any greater than the entrance fee? LOL He ran in 2016 so he must have paid the fee back then without committing any crimes. Gray matter matters.

Unregistered
    Still waiting to hear the candidate platform other than police are bad and drain the swap buzz phase. Where are you at canidate? Bring it

Unregistered
    I was approached by a certain female lieutenant last election asking for money for Bob's campaign. She also said it would be good for my career. The GO's state that political activity is prohibited at work. Bob was right that GO's are just suggestions and guidelines open to interpretation. Especially in situations in which he stands to benefit.
    I call BS on this.

Unregistered
    I call BS on this.
    I call BS on your calling that BS. The hat gets passed. If you don't donate, then you get passed over. Just look at all of the promotions within the last 4 years, then check those names on the 2016 donor list for Bob. It's a perfect match.

Unregistered
    I call BS on your calling that BS. The hat gets passed. If you don't donate, then you get passed over. Just look at all of the promotions within the last 4 years, then check those names on the 2016 donor list for Bob. It's a perfect match.
    Well I call BS on your call of BS on his call of BS.

Lemme guess. You will call BS on my call of BS which was on your call of BS which was on his call of BS.

I will then call BS on your call of BS which was on my calling BS on your call of BS which was on his call of BS regarding your BS.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast