This place is a joke

Unregistered

This place is a joke

As if things couldn’t get any more ridiculous. The latest and greatest incident in the news no less makes this department look even more inept than it already is.

It’s really unfortunate that the only people who stick around long enough are the ones too lazy, afraid, or too comfortable to realize this isn’t real police work it’s just a bunch of people playing pretend and dress up. No wonder the only people that stick around are the old ones and the ones that wouldn’t be able to handle a real days hard work.

What’s to be proud of in this department? Where is the honor or pride? The list is near endless and I totally understand why some people use it as a stepping stone.

Hopefully and doubtfully one day this place will change for the better. I wouldn’t hold my breath though.

Unregistered

The News

Two police vehicles crash into each other in Coral Gables

CORAL GABLES, FLA. (WSVN) - A crash between two police cruisers in Coral Gables stopped traffic Friday.
    Officials said two police officers were responding to a call early Friday morning.
    However, the call got canceled, and one of the officers wound up crashing into a parked police vehicle at a residence.
    It happened in the area of U.S. 1 and LeJeune Road.
    Both cruisers were towed away.
    Neither officer was hurt.
    The crash is under investigation.

Unregistered
    Don't complain leave

Unregistered
    This is for all you shitty supervisor. A effective supervisor is one who offers leadership and brings the team together. It is someone with good communication skills, neutral, trustworthy, flexible and who knows how to delegate effectively. The leader should also be a learner and should treat their subordinates as partners.

Unregistered
    Good luck.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Don't complain leave
    You want to see a joke? Quit and go work for MPD, just ask Quintanilla. Ask Donald Lago

Unregistered

Again

A Coral Gables police officer strikes a pedestrian with their cruiser on Bird Road and Southwest 37th Avenue. (WPLG)

MIAMI – A Coral Gables police officer struck a pedestrian with their cruiser late Monday night, authorities confirmed.
    The incident occurred just before 11 p.m. on Bird Road and Southwest 37th Avenue.
    City of Miami police officers were the first to arrive at the scene.
    According to detectives, the pedestrian, identified only as a man in his 50s, was standing in the middle of the roadway on Southwest 37th Avenue when he crossed into the path of the marked Coral Gables police car that was heading south.
    Miami police said the victim suffered various injuries and was taken to Jackson Memorial Hospital’s Ryder Trauma Center in serious condition.
    The officer’s identity has not been released.
    Miami police said the incident remains under investigation.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You want to see a joke? Quit and go work for MPD, just ask Quintanilla. Ask Donald Lago
    Shows how much you know. His name is Quintana.

Have u talked to lago? He even says the gables is a joke.

Talk to all the gables guys who left to the county most are in specialized units.

Gables is a Mickey Mouse police department. With losers who have never done an ounce of police work.

The leaders have never even done police work.

Name me one good gables cop. I won’t hold my breath.

Unregistered
    So if the Gables is such a bad place, why did you choose to work there?