Wear your masks
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Wear your masks

Unregistered

Wear your masks

Unless your a supervisor. Then you don’t have to but you can discipline others for not?

Unregistered
    She can't wear her mask. If she does you will not be able o understand her when she announces that lunch is available!

Unregistered
    Don't worry give it 3 more weeks she will be off the entire summer. How did she look in that bathing suite desensitizing patrol vehicles with out a mask.

Unregistered
    This department is screwed with all the new cops working patrol being trained by 2 year cops. I’ve seen many running into house and going hands on with people with no mask. Admin is more worried about city stat then cops health

Unregistered
    That’s nothing new. Back in 2006/2007 we had people acting as FTOs with less than a year on.

Unregistered
    **** a mask. Can't make u wear one I sure to he won't hell wear one. Also InstaGil can't wear one as it messes up his pictures

Unregistered
    Why do you have such a hard on with Gil? Is it because he did not invite you to his cookout. Honestly you need to get a life.

Unregistered
    Its not just good old Gill. There are several BS spots in the agency. Take our resident American Idol finalist ED. Can anyone, and I mean anyone, tell me WTF she does!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    She works Monday thru friday 9am to 1230 at school feeding sites, but sometimes takes off on days that have a Y in it ,love to see that timesheet

Unregistered
    It’s not what you know it’s who you blow

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast