New Sheriff

Thread: New Sheriff

Unregistered

New Sheriff

If the ol chief gets elected who will he take with him for his admin?

Unregistered
    Hopefully ol chief doesn't get elected. He would micromanage (even worse than the current admin) and force stupid accreditation on the agency. Ole chief is nothing more than a MODERATE REPUBLICAN/big government bureaucrat. Not sure why he ran as a Republican, should have ran as a Democrat (And he wouldn’t have to go through a primary).

To answer the question though, I would guess #2 (Lt. #1) and #3 (Lt. #2) from the PD for SO admin.

Unregistered
    The ol chief didn’t even come close.

Come on
    The ol chief didn’t even come close.
    Maybe not but he had the most comprehensive campaign message. I was not a supporter of his at first but we won me over. He will continue his excellent service at WPD and will have his time at the top of the SO one day.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Come on View Post
    Maybe not but he had the most comprehensive campaign message. I was not a supporter of his at first but we won me over. He will continue his excellent service at WPD and will have his time at the top of the SO one day.
    Well said. Chief Eason and Captain Dowden easily had the best campaigns. Rosie was a freaking train wreck with, in case she didn't say it enough, 30 years experience. Eddie was completely arrogant as usual and acted as though the election was his. He got up there like a star quarterback... And then proceeded to shit the bed. Vent, very clearly, only won because of who he and his family know and whatever promises were made. I'll hold out hope and judgement until he takes office, but I'm not all that hopeful.