When Chad tells you to enforce unconstitutional order,s...
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

When Chad tells you to enforce unconstitutional order,s...

When Chad tells you to enforce unconstitutional orders, just like he enforced, are you willing to give up your career to uphold the Constitution?

This guy is losing his job for standing up for the Constitution.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5iOq2ypX1s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5u785Ub85k

"When we all stand up together, it will be a non-issue, no factor, because people in law enforcement will be united like we should be."

Unregistered
    Shut up, stupid. You act like you’re William “Braveheart” Wallace leading an uprising. Fun fact: you’re not that fukcing important.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Shut up, stupid. You act like you’re William “Braveheart” Wallace leading an uprising. Fun fact: you’re not that fukcing important.
    You are an ignorant ****, or you are just a hack. I took an oath to support and defend the constitution. I took that seriously. So yes I will not enforce “Rules or Guidelines” that violate the constitution. If you would shame on you, find another line of work, because you are already a failure.

Unregistered
    You are an ignorant ****, or you are just a hack. I took an oath to support and defend the constitution. I took that seriously. So yes I will not enforce “Rules or Guidelines” that violate the constitution. If you would shame on you, find another line of work, because you are already a failure.
    You need to resign and go work for a kook ACLU lawyer.

Unregistered
    You need to resign and go work for a kook ACLU lawyer.
    Like the one hired by HCSO to teach our in service last year?

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3143736]You need to resign and go work for a kook ACLU lawyer.[/

If refusing to violate the civil rights of citizens, is a bad thing according to you, where does that leave you.

Unregistered
    This office violates the civil rights of its own deputies every single day, so I’m not sure why you think they would treat the public any differently?

Unregistered
    This office violates the civil rights of its own deputies every single day, so I’m not sure why you think they would treat the public any differently?
    STFU and quit if you don’t like it, steroid boy.

Unregistered

Under Color of Law

TITLE 18, U.S.C., SECTION 242

Whoever, under color of any law, statute, ordinance, regulation, or custom, willfully subjects any person in any State, Territory, Commonwealth, Possession, or District to the deprivation of any rights, privileges, or immunities secured or protected by the Constitution or laws of the United States, ... shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both; and if bodily injury results from the acts committed in violation of this section or if such acts include the use, attempted use, or threatened use of a dangerous weapon, explosives, or fire, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and if death results from the acts committed in violation of this section or if such acts include kidnapping or an attempt to kidnap, aggravated sexual abuse, or an attempt to commit aggravated sexual abuse, or an attempt to kill, shall be fined under this title, or imprisoned for any term of years or for life, or both, or may be sentenced to death.

Unregistered
    TITLE 18, U.S.C., SECTION 242

Whoever, under color of any law, statute, ordinance, regulation, or custom, willfully subjects any person in any State, Territory, Commonwealth, Possession, or District to the deprivation of any rights, privileges, or immunities secured or protected by the Constitution or laws of the United States, ... shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both; and if bodily injury results from the acts committed in violation of this section or if such acts include the use, attempted use, or threatened use of a dangerous weapon, explosives, or fire, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and if death results from the acts committed in violation of this section or if such acts include kidnapping or an attempt to kidnap, aggravated sexual abuse, or an attempt to commit aggravated sexual abuse, or an attempt to kill, shall be fined under this title, or imprisoned for any term of years or for life, or both, or may be sentenced to death.

CC is calling the bluff of "TITLE 18, U.S.C., SECTION 242."

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast