What is the preferred lube used in a swingers club? - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    I heard Temp Phoney-Toney Triggerman just likes guys to spit on his azz before they plow him. (not that there is anything wrong with that). I'll bet that excites Holly.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    As a last resort you could use wd40. It works wonders on relaxing the sphincter muscles...
    Your kidding? I never knew

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    i heard temp phoney-toney triggerman just likes guys to spit on his azz before they plow him. (not that there is anything wrong with that). I'll bet that excites holly.
    lol lol lol lol

Unregistered
    As a last resort you could use wd40. It works wonders on relaxing the sphincter muscles...
    Do they make the warming kind?

Unregistered
    Asking for a friend who is taking his lady out next week to a swingers club. He wanted to know what is the preferred lube to bring along for when the occasion rises?
    Turkey drippings.

Unregistered
    Your kidding? I never knew
    Yes, and you get that nice red adapter nozzle so you can get it in deep for those well hung boys if you know what I mean...wink wink!

Unregistered

Swinging salami

Do they make the warming kind?
    To answer your question the answer is yes! There is a formula out called fire and ice. I prefer to bring it from home when me and my gal attend bliss parties. I love the sensation it provides on my prostate!!!

Unregistered
    To answer your question the answer is yes! There is a formula out called fire and ice. I prefer to bring it from home when me and my gal attend bliss parties. I love the sensation it provides on my prostate!!!
    How does it get on your prostate? Oh never mind I'm guessing from another participant?

Unregistered
    With south Florida open next week. Anyone know when the next bliss swingers party is?

Unregistered

One eyed trouser mouse

[QUOTE=Unregistered;3144648]To answer your question the answer is yes! There is a formula out called fire and ice. I prefer to bring it from home when me and my gal attend bliss parties. I love the sensation it provides on my prostate!!![/QUOT

I used this stuff the other night. Your right it's great stuff

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast