What is the preferred lube used in a swingers club? - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    As a last resort you could use wd40. It works wonders on relaxing the sphincter muscles...
    thats great news. I also use joy jelly . Trust me your lady will be glad you brought it!

Unregistered
    Its 2020. We have nice names for these preferences... like bi -sexual
    yes...sorry

Unregistered
    Most swinging venues provide an assortment of lubes. The restrooms even provide anal douches.

Unregistered
    When I take my lady to the club, I usually prep her with a lube called -
    Silky soft. It has a great scent and allows for multiple visitors to make a back door entry...
    Lol @ visitors

Unregistered

Lol

Asking for a friend who is taking his lady out next week to a swingers club. He wanted to know what is the preferred lube to bring along for when the occasion rises?
    Ask your mother, I am sure she will give you a couple of sliders 😁. Enjoy sweetie.

Unregistered
    The best is Mobil 1 High Mileage 5W-30 Full Synthetic Engine Oil. By the way, it also works great in cars and pick-up trucks.

Unregistered
    When me and my wife attend local swingers partys we always make it a point to bring Lucas oil stabilizer. Trust me it really softens up the sphincter and reduces friction. The great thing about it is it last pretty much through the evening only one application.

Unregistered
    When me and my wife attend local swingers partys we always make it a point to bring Lucas oil stabilizer. Trust me it really softens up the sphincter and reduces friction. The great thing about it is it last pretty much through the evening only one application.
    I HOPE you all won't judge me too harsh but while I have been to a lot of swingers parties we always used good old fashioned LARD! I got all WE needed from the KFC next DOOR.

Works perfectly but every time my beautiful (BUT very chubby) wife past wind, i craved Chicken wings smelled sooooo good 👍

Unregistered
    I HOPE you all won't judge me too harsh but while I have been to a lot of swingers parties we always used good old fashioned LARD! I got all WE needed from the KFC next DOOR.

Works perfectly but every time my beautiful (BUT very chubby) wife past wind, i craved Chicken wings smelled sooooo good 👍
    Sweet! Maybe I get get some of her fried chicken at the next swingers event coming up in June? Looking forward to tasting the lard

Unregistered
    Speaking of lube. Next week we are having a large swingers party hosted by bliss. Please bring your loved one and stay tuned for a venue announcement!! Lube will be provided as usual..

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast