What is the preferred lube used in a swingers club?
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

What is the preferred lube used in a swingers club?

Asking for a friend who is taking his lady out next week to a swingers club. He wanted to know what is the preferred lube to bring along for when the occasion rises?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Asking for a friend who is taking his lady out next week to a swingers club. He wanted to know what is the preferred lube to bring along for when the occasion rises?
    I would tell them bring some lube called anal ease!! Great stuff. Never leave home without it..

Temp Tony
    That's what I use. Great stuff. I have an extra tube for when they take me to prison. I hear this guy "The Snake" really gives a fellow the workout.

Unregistered
    Wow. Temp Phony Killer Toney is a fag.....

Unregistered

Maindigo sausage sammich

Wow. Temp Phony Killer Toney is a fag.....
    Its 2020. We have nice names for these preferences... like bi -sexual

Unregistered
    When I take my lady to the club, I usually prep her with a lube called -
    Silky soft. It has a great scent and allows for multiple visitors to make a back door entry...

Unregistered
    Some clubs have lube dispensers in every room for free. But we choose to bring our own.

Unregistered
    If it's a house party type just use what ever is on hand, olive oil, crisco, butter, baby oil, lotion. It's all good!
    But if you going to a club to partake in some swapping it's only proper to bring a high quality anal lube with some sort of desensitizing agent in it!!

Unregistered
    As a last resort you could use wd40. It works wonders on relaxing the sphincter muscles...

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast