‘Homicide report’ from shooting death seems to contradict Broward sheriff’s statemen - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Unregistered
    This is the first time I have heard anyone question whether you are supposed to DIVULGE/ BE FORTHCOMING when specifically asked targeted questions in a Police application as to your criminal history or encounters with law enforcement????

I have seen people fired for lying on a application, let alone a the Sheriff’s personal application.

Remember this, OJ was found not guilty. Doesn't mean he didn’t commit the crime. Read the report, he was less than truthful and not the true victim but the aggressor...

Unregistered

At this time anyone, but NOT this lying killing, swinging Toney or whatever his name!

At this time we'll take anyone, but not this lying, killer, swing Toney, Toney-Scott, Scott-Toney or whatever his real name is!

Unregistered

Another man milk drinker pipes up!! Give me a break you spineless waterhead

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Seems like this was all Jeff. Sorry Jeff doesn't look like this worked out for you. It's not Tony's fault you have the life you have. Go have some breakfast
    Yes yes Jeff !!ALL JEFF!!! I saw Jeff deliberately stand over the helpless wounded screaming chino, and he was steadying Toneys aim by holding his arm! YOU'RE RIGHT paint chip eating window licker!! JEFF was shouting finish him GREG! SHOOT HIM IN THE HEAD! But Greg hesitated so JEFF BELL FORCED that FIVE TIME trigger pull! I know you're terrified the FREE MEAL TRAIN and no show job you have is about to end !! Do you KNOW what the word's IN FRONT of his HOUSE means ? Nice try stupid! It's a simple criminal case to lie on an Sworn Official Document anyway dummy , EXACTLY like Perjury in the court room. But you are not a LEO and Touching Greg's and Hollys privates for hours in the BLISS steam room, does not qualify you to mention Jeff Bells name! You're NOT worthy !

Unregistered

The latest defense

He is now claiming he is not the same person that filled the FDLE form.
    The applicant Tony filled out the form. He is now Sheriff Tony, so he can’t be held responsible for what the applicant filled out.
    Genius!

Unregistered

Disgruntled failed running back TONEY has SODOMITE friends I see.

Nice try Jeff. You own this f#ucking fiasco. Wear it like a badge on honor. No turning back now you f*cking burned the boats

you all better stop paying your dues
    OH YOUR CUTE you little TULIP? OK COOL I'LL BLAME JEFF BELL for murder AND STOP PAYING MY DUES!

Sorry PUMPKIN HEAD!!!!!! JEFF probable executed YOUR friend in FRONT of your house!!
    Actually I'm donating more money to IUPA !!!!!! LMFAO!!!!

Unregistered

The MASTER baiterrr and spin master 😁

He is now claiming he is not the same person that filled the FDLE form.
    The applicant Tony filled out the form. He is now Sheriff Tony, so he can’t be held responsible for what the applicant filled out.
    Genius!
    Holy crack smoke yes!! I m NOT an attorney anymore (disbarred for being right too often!) but he is genius Genius jeaanus!

LOOK into GREGS TWO EYE BEADY YELLOW EYES , do you see a retarded murderer, or a retarded liar, or a freaking awesome word miester!

THe silly sodomite can spin, pull, shrink, reverse osmosis words to the very atoms and MOLECULES ! I'M still waiting to hear his NEXT word metamorphosis!!!!!!
    I think before this renegade from reality is through, and as more truth is revealed by the humans, Greg will convince his three supporters on this forum that Chino , shot HIMSELF five times in the head, then Chino threw away the murder weapon and ran bleeding from the police! NOW that's genius!!

Unregistered

Good 👍JOB IUPA ! MAKING THE LIGHT SHINE ON PURE EVIL!

Last week he murdered someone I thought? Last week he was a gang banger? Juveniles are not arrested in Pennsylvania!

Iupa and Jeff bell own this
    TONEY

Hell yes!!! THANK YOU JEFF and IUPA IF YOU DID EXPOSE A CHILD KILLER!

KEEP UP THE EXCELLENT QUALITY WORK EXPOSING A REAL MURDERER! TRUTH TO POWER!!!!

An EVIL person and his filthy FRIENDS ARE panicking JEFF!!!!!!! PEDAL TO THE METAL!

Good morning! I SAID GOOD MORNING !!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    you all should hold a confidence vote in Jeff? You guys are okay with your dues going towards 20yr+ investigations that find that someone was found not guilty?
    1. You are not a union member so...stfu.
    2. Since you are not a member you can't ask for sh.t.
    3. SURE SEEMS YOU GOT A LOT TO LOSE, LOL!
    thanks for coming on here and making my day fluffer. You give us the energy to clean this sh.thole place up. Thanks for empowering us. WE ARE WOKE!

Unregistered
    1. You are not a union member so...stfu.
    2. Since you are not a member you can't ask for sh.t.
    3. SURE SEEMS YOU GOT A LOT TO LOSE, LOL!
    thanks for coming on here and making my day fluffer. You give us the energy to clean this sh.thole place up. Thanks for empowering us. WE ARE WOKE!

1.You are not WOKE.
    2.You are like a little lost toddler following your daddy Jeff
    3.You have fallen into the pool and you don't know how to swim
    4.Hopefully your Daddy Sheriff Tony comes and saves you.

Unregistered
    Last week he murdered someone I thought? Last week he was a gang banger? Juveniles are not arrested in Pennsylvania!

Iupa and Jeff bell own this
    Tony himself admitted he was in Gangs. Shooting someone in the stomach and then walking up and shooting him five times in the head doesn’t sound like self-defenseIt. It sounds like Rage. Tony claim self-defense but the crime scene evidence shows he was Murdered execution style.
    https://www.sun-sentinel.com/opinion...bei-story.html

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast