‘Homicide report’ from shooting death seems to contradict Broward sheriff’s statemen - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    you all should hold a confidence vote in Jeff? You guys are okay with your dues going towards 20yr+ investigations that find that someone was found not guilty?

Spoken like a 5th floor village idiot. Not one penny of dues money ever gets sent to the local 6020 from BSO. All dues go to Sarasota which is the International headquarters.

Unregistered
    Yes, because what you fail to realize is that he lied on his paperwork and that is the real story here.....idiot.
    Last week he murdered someone I thought? Last week he was a gang banger? Juveniles are not arrested in Pennsylvania!

Iupa and Jeff bell own this

Unregistered
    Last week he murdered someone I thought? Last week he was a gang banger? Juveniles are not arrested in Pennsylvania!

Iupa and Jeff bell own this
    If they do, they did a better job than Coral Springs and FDLE. I will keep paying. Thank you. Unlike the PBA who just used our money for self serving sh1t.

Unregistered
    Though not commenting specifically about the Tony case, Lisa Douple, the administrative deputy public defender for Bucks County, just outside of Philadelphia, said that under Pennsylvania law if someone is initially charged as an adult and a judge agrees to transfer the case to juvenile court, “all the adult charges would be quashed.”
    No sh&t, he was still CHARGED with a crime.

Unregistered
    No sh&t, he was still CHARGED with a crime.
    charged with an act of delinquency and found not guilty

Unregistered
    charged with an act of delinquency and found not guilty
    We can play word games for days. He was charged as an adult with murder. Not my facts. He had it kicked to juvenile court and won, good for him. You won’t accept the fact he lied to CSPD and FDLE and that’s ok. It’s what people do when they take a side on an issue.

Unregistered
    We can play word games for days. He was charged as an adult with murder. Not my facts. He had it kicked to juvenile court and won, good for him. You won’t accept the fact he lied to CSPD and FDLE and that’s ok. It’s what people do when they take a side on an issue.
    Couldn't agree with you more. You side with Jeff Bell and he went on this wild goose chase and it made you and all his members look bad. You wonder why people have a problem with officers. The public likes Sheriff Tony and he will win the primary

Unregistered
    Are you all dense ? He was charged with a crime albeit he was found not guilty. He omitted "lied" when he checked off false on his fdle application, as a law enforcement candidate you have to disclose any, I said ANY arrests whether juvenile or adult even if they are sealed or expunged. Doesn't matter whether you are gulty or innocent. It is a word called disclosure. Bottom line he falsified a state notarized document hence making it a 3rd degree felony.

Unregistered
    Couldn't agree with you more. You side with Jeff Bell and he went on this wild goose chase and it made you and all his members look bad. You wonder why people have a problem with officers. The public likes Sheriff Tony and he will win the primary
    keep smoking whatever it is you are...

Unregistered
    keep smoking whatever it is you are...
    pretty sure pennsylvania wrote the laws for this exact reason. So that people can continue with life and not have to deal with people trying to hold them back from their life dreams

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast