Armed Con Man with a badge - Page 3
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Who did all his backgrounds? Stevie Wonder? Coral Springs really fukked this one up. No surprise there.
    So Coral Springs blew the background Investigation and then the Governor didn’t even bother to do a background Investigation. Wow, just Wow.

Unregistered
    So Coral Springs blew the background Investigation and then the Governor didn’t even bother to do a background Investigation. Wow, just Wow.
    Way to go Desantis!!! Way to go!!!

Unregistered
    Armed con man with a badge. Where the phuck is the FBI? Asleep at the wheel?

Unregistered

Feds are handeling it

When Temporary is suspended/removed pending investigation on June 12, DeSantis' hand will be forced to fill the empty chair with a "temp" for 7 months till the newly elected sheriff takes over in Jan 2021. DeSantis will state, "sorry Tony, sorry Andy and Parkland, it's out of my hands", and "my hands are tied on this one, it's now a fed thing not a state thing anymore, plus with Temporary Tony's name being removed from the ballot, there are a plethora of names, dems and reps, to choose from and the citizens of Broward, this time, will TRULY pick their sheriff with no outside influence from me or anyone since Tony has been eradicated."

Unregistered
    Armed con man with a badge. Where the phuck is the FBI? Asleep at the wheel?
    YOU have been asleep at the wheel if you think the FBI can be trusted with ANYTHING. They aren't even allowed in White House intel briefings anymore. They are the worst of the worst and have been for decades

Unregistered
    YOU have been asleep at the wheel if you think the FBI can be trusted with ANYTHING. They aren't even allowed in White House intel briefings anymore. They are the worst of the worst and have been for decades
    Comey the cancer is gone and MCCabe the moron is gone. They are supposed to have their sh!t together again.

Unregistered
    When Temporary is suspended/removed pending investigation on June 12, DeSantis' hand will be forced to fill the empty chair with a "temp" for 7 months till the newly elected sheriff takes over in Jan 2021. DeSantis will state, "sorry Tony, sorry Andy and Parkland, it's out of my hands", and "my hands are tied on this one, it's now a fed thing not a state thing anymore, plus with Temporary Tony's name being removed from the ballot, there are a plethora of names, dems and reps, to choose from and the citizens of Broward, this time, will TRULY pick their sheriff with no outside influence from me or anyone since Tony has been eradicated."
    What is the significance of june 12th? Something supposed to happen?

Unregistered

Wtf

If they’re handling it where the hell are they? I don’t see them anywhere. Not a peep out of their office even after the said he passed all their clearances. Maybe they are a broken organization.

Unregistered
    What the hell is June 12th?

Unregistered
    What the hell is June 12th?
    The deadline to pay the county fee to get your name on the ballot.I believe it’s about $11,000

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast