Armed Con Man with a badge - Page 10
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Unregistered

DeSantis is smaaaattt

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    When Temporary is suspended/removed pending investigation on June 12, DeSantis' hand will be forced to fill the empty chair with a "temp" for 7 months till the newly elected sheriff takes over in Jan 2021. DeSantis will state, "sorry Tony, sorry Andy and Parkland, it's out of my hands", and "my hands are tied on this one, it's now a fed thing not a state thing anymore, plus with Temporary Tony's name being removed from the ballot, there are a plethora of names, dems and reps, to choose from and the citizens of Broward, this time, will TRULY pick their sheriff with no outside influence from me or anyone since Tony has been eradicated."

Great job FDLE and FBI and the sheer genius behind postponing the June removal of Toney. If Israel won the primary, Israel would've won the general which would have made DeSantis look doubly bad, even though it's not his fault Broward voters are RETARDED and want a retarded sheriff. But after the BLM/Antifa explosion on My 26, right before that June cutoff date, drastic planning measures had to be taken because it would have been RACIST to remove Toney from office by the feds/FBI via indictment. So playing off of cop hatred and his blackness, Toney won the primary but Israel came in 2nd so removing Toney anytime until this month would insure an Israel win. The feds/FBI (DeSantis?) had to delay Toney's investigation results because Israel would have replaced Toney on ballot. Now, no matter what, as I stated 1,000 times, we WILL have a republican for sheriff because Toney's going bye-bye right after the cutoff date to replace him with Israel or ANY Dem candidate. Did you see what happened in the Georgia house race? Gotta LOVE politics.

http://www.leg.state.fl.us/Statutes/.../0100.111.html

Unregistered
    Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    DeSantis is sticking by letting the residents of Broward choose the next sheriff. Tony will be quietly pulled on June 12 and Monday morning June 15; we will indeed have a temporary or substitute sheriff. Don’t be shocked if he’s not from around here. He or she will leave the post January 2021 when the newly elected sheriff takes office. Tony will be ineligible to run so his name will be withdrawn from the election (laughably, they might still be on the ballot which will cause throw away votes) which will leave Scott J. Israel (DEM), Willie Jones (DEM), Al Pollock (DEM), Andrew Maurice Smalling (DEM), and Santiago C. Vazquez Jr. (DEM) to fight it out for the Democratic nominee for the general. It is truly up in the air. Don’t be surprised if we end up with Jones or Smalling or Vazquez due to the splitting of votes. Then when the general comes, the torn Democratic party will be split and they’ll vote between the DEM nominee and Whatley (NPA) because during this cycle, the republicans will 100% stick together and vote republican, no matter what. Which is why, from day one I’ve been touting that Broward County will elect a Republican sheriff on Nov. 3, 2020. We still have a chance to put up a decent candidate.

Dude, that’s the most intelligent thing I’ve seen on forum in weeks. I do believe you’re correct.

Had it not been for George Floyd's excessive Fentanyl use, Toney would've already been gonzo. Racism is a powerful tool and the dems have that rhetoric down pat. Had the 'removal' (criminally) of Toney been when it was supposed to be, Benjamin Crump would be all over it. This case has already been wrapped up weeks ago. FDLE and FBI got this. Dates and politics was the new hold-up because of Israel's second place score. We're almost home -free.

Unregistered
    Had it not been for George Floyd's excessive Fentanyl use, Toney would've already been gonzo. Racism is a powerful tool and the dems have that rhetoric down pat. Had the 'removal' (criminally) of Toney been when it was supposed to be, Benjamin Crump would be all over it. This case has already been wrapped up weeks ago. FDLE and FBI got this. Dates and politics was the new hold-up because of Israel's second place score. We're almost home -free.
    So is this happening before or after November?

Unregistered
    If they don’t remove him the FBI loses all credibility and does FDLE. This Governor has already lost his credibility over this mess no matter what he believes. Desantis May be able to salvage what’s left of his reputation by fixing this mistake of appointing a sheriff without ever doing a background check, but the longer he waits the worse it looks.

However, for the FBI to drop the ball on this would destroy their credibility, this is public corruption out the wazoo at the highest level of local law enforcement. And a third grader could make the case in a court of law. Being the chief law enforcement organization in the United States, if the FBI loses all credibility, then the United States loses all credibility. And believe you me, no sheriff, no anybody, is worth that kind of damage!

Unregistered
    So is this happening before or after November?
    This guy is laughing in the FBI’s faces right now. The longer they allow him to play this game the worse they look. He’s made them look like a very inept agency right now. Perhaps we should change the acronym from FBI TO FUBAR.

Unregistered
    Great job FDLE and FBI and the sheer genius behind postponing the June removal of Toney. If Israel won the primary, Israel would've won the general which would have made DeSantis look doubly bad, even though it's not his fault Broward voters are RETARDED and want a retarded sheriff. But after the BLM/Antifa explosion on My 26, right before that June cutoff date, drastic planning measures had to be taken because it would have been RACIST to remove Toney from office by the feds/FBI via indictment. So playing off of cop hatred and his blackness, Toney won the primary but Israel came in 2nd so removing Toney anytime until this month would insure an Israel win. The feds/FBI (DeSantis?) had to delay Toney's investigation results because Israel would have replaced Toney on ballot. Now, no matter what, as I stated 1,000 times, we WILL have a republican for sheriff because Toney's going bye-bye right after the cutoff date to replace him with Israel or ANY Dem candidate. Did you see what happened in the Georgia house race? Gotta LOVE politics.

What is the cut off date you speak of?

Unregistered
    If they don’t remove him the FBI loses all credibility and does FDLE. !

Explain what credibility the FBI and FDLE have? Wiping 27 cell phones then handing them to the OIG? Falsifying 90% of their 302's and deleting the rest? Spying on a presidential candidate? And as to the FDLE, I don't even know where to begin but this thing with Toney may be a pretty good start.

Unregistered
    Explain what credibility the FBI and FDLE have? Wiping 27 cell phones then handing them to the OIG? Falsifying 90% of their 302's and deleting the rest? Spying on a presidential candidate? And as to the FDLE, I don't even know where to begin but this thing with Toney may be a pretty good start.
    Let be straight, clearly FDLE works for DeSantis and DeSantis isn’t going to admit he made a mistake. The only chance of that happening is if enough people called DeSantis and his minions and complained. No one here has the balls to do it so enough with this FDLE crap.

Unregistered

TT

May be not. You never know what could happen. The democrats my decide to go with the NPA not wanting to vote republican and they do not like DeSantis.

Unregistered

New Sheriff in Town 2021

DeSantis is sticking by letting the residents of Broward choose the next sheriff. Tony will be quietly pulled on June 12 and Monday morning June 15; we will indeed have a temporary or substitute sheriff. Don’t be shocked if he’s not from around here. He or she will leave the post January 2021 when the newly elected sheriff takes office. Tony will be ineligible to run so his name will be withdrawn from the election (laughably, they might still be on the ballot which will cause throw away votes) which will leave Scott J. Israel (DEM), Willie Jones (DEM), Al Pollock (DEM), Andrew Maurice Smalling (DEM), and Santiago C. Vazquez Jr. (DEM) to fight it out for the Democratic nominee for the general. It is truly up in the air. Don’t be surprised if we end up with Jones or Smalling or Vazquez due to the splitting of votes. Then when the general comes, the torn Democratic party will be split and they’ll vote between the DEM nominee and Whatley (NPA) because during this cycle, the republicans will 100% stick together and vote republican, no matter what. Which is why, from day one I’ve been touting that Broward County will elect a Republican sheriff on Nov. 3, 2020. We still have a chance to put up a decent candidate.

--------------------------------------------------------

Dude, that’s the most intelligent thing I’ve seen on forum in weeks. I do believe you’re correct.

---------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------

So is this happening before or after November?[/QUOTE]

After November 3, to secure Scott Israel cannot vie for a write-in run or Democratic candidate replacement. Unless, Wayne wins on his own, either way, Beoward County will have a new, and yes, Republican sheriff in Jan. 2021.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast