Armed Con Man with a badge - Page 8
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Amen to that plus it’s good to see Pollock getting media coverage. He is the clear choice for voters.
    I wavering between pollock and Israel. Israel seems to have the advantage in the election.

Unregistered
    Vote for me, Scott Israel. I havent killed anyone, havent taken LSD, havent smoked marijuana, havent committed fraud (that you know of), didnt lie on my applications, and when i bang other chicks, i keep it on the down low. Oh and i dont bang dudes either.

Unregistered
    Vote for me, Scott Israel. I havent killed anyone, havent taken LSD, havent smoked marijuana, havent committed fraud (that you know of), didnt lie on my applications, and when i bang other chicks, i keep it on the down low. Oh and i dont bang dudes either.
    You got my vote Sheriff. And you still are the Sheriff no matter what this buffoon of a Governor says.

Unregistered
    https://www.floridabulldog.org/2020/...to-build-firm/

Wait for the next shoe to drop. The victims of the Parkland MSD tragedy will soon realize that Greg Tony is a ConMan who is using the deaths of the children and adults Murdered in the MSD Mass Shooting as a marketing tool to get business for his company Blue Spear Solutions. Make no mistake, he is selling Stop The Bleed Kits and Training. When Tony started this he never could’ve dreamed that he would hit the jackpot by being handed the position of Broward County Sheriff. Now he has a national platform to market and sell his Bleed Kits and Training nationally. Why do you think he embroidered the BSO logo with his name “Sheriff Gregory Tony” on every kit. When the next piece of the puzzle drops it will become clear to all. My only question is, Is Governor Ron DeSantis in on the scam or is he just a useful idiot?

Unregistered
    Tony Admits to being in a gang and witnessing murders committed by the man he killed.
    Gregory Tony has verbally admitted to being in gangs. Listen to the sun-sentinel video below. Give it a minute to load.

Gregory Tony also admitted to witnessing
    Hector Chino Rodriguez murdering people. A game member would not allow an innocent bystander to witness murders that they committed. Listen to the second link from the Jaime Cefalo show.

Gregory Tony is no different than any other criminal. If you let them talk long enough they will tell on themselves. I just wish the news would put two and two together and do a little old fashion investigative journalism. They don’t seem to be interested even when you hand it to them on a Silver Platter.

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/po...lfq-story.html witnessing murders that his friend Hector Chino Rodriguez committed.

https://www.iheart.com/podcast/53-fi...gory-62763338/

Unregistered
    Originally, Temporary never mentioned witnessing Chino killing people because it never happened. But when his lies weren't working, he needed to sweeten his story so he fabricated another segment knowing Chino cant dispute it. This fool is pure criminal and the media needs to start calling him on these fabrications. Talking about the dead is often frowned upon- even in the ghetto. But I guess when it's a black hood rat talking about a dead Puerto Rican, it somehow becomes a virtuous event. Truly disgusting.

Unregistered
    Tony Admits to being in a gang and witnessing murders committed by the man he killed.
    Gregory Tony has verbally admitted to being in gangs. Listen to the sun-sentinel video below. Give it a minute to load.

Gregory Tony also admitted to witnessing
    Hector Chino Rodriguez murdering people. A game member would not allow an innocent bystander to witness murders that they committed. Listen to the second link from the Jaime Cefalo show.

Gregory Tony is no different than any other criminal. If you let them talk long enough they will tell on themselves. I just wish the news would put two and two together and do a little old fashion investigative journalism. They don’t seem to be interested even when you hand it to them on a Silver Platter.

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/po...lfq-story.html witnessing murders that his friend Hector Chino Rodriguez committed.

https://www.iheart.com/podcast/53-fi...gory-62763338/
    I think he knows they’re digging and if they dig deep enough they’re going to find more murders connected to him. So he’s paving the way by blaming Chino ahead of time before the news breaks. He’s pinning the other murders on Chino ahead of time. If you notice he gives little hints ahead of time for the avalanche of garbage he expects to come out. That’s why he said he was a gang member and did burglaries and all that Long before he wore a star. He’s a fake and a fraud and he always lays the ground work for other crimes. Somebody needs to start interviewing people connected to him in that Philadelphia neighborhood. Something doesn’t smell right here.

Unregistered
    Neither one of us knows what happens one way or the other. The fact is if Tony witnessed Rodriguez killing people as he said and didn’t report it, he becomes an accessory to murder. If there were no murders committed then Tony simply add some more untruthful statements to his horrendous resume. The sad thing is, he could never even be a cop with his record. A defense attorney would rip his credibility to shreds on the stand and every suspect would walk.

Unregistered
    It’s not accessory to murder, but you do have a moral duty to report it. Apparently TT does not have morals.

Unregistered
    It’s not accessory to murder, but you do have a moral duty to report it. Apparently TT does not have morals.
    Well by his own admission he’s at least witness to additional murders so he needs to clarify what exactly his role in those murders was, and clarify why he never told the police.

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast