Allapatha PST Traffic Chase lead to tragic fatality! - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    they are not blaming the officer because it wasn’t a chase, that’s Max and company constantly writing on here
    It’s always the same losers trying to stir the pot, and they have no life. Funny how they post anonymous but everyone know who it is, idiots.
    Blaming the officers instead of the idiot who decided to crash and kill innocent people

Unregistered
    It’s always the same losers trying to stir the pot, and they have no life. Funny how they post anonymous but everyone know who it is, idiots.
    Blaming the officers instead of the idiot who decided to crash and kill innocent people
    ROOKIE AT ITS BEST..... being in denial, blaming others and trying to justify it doesn’t make it right.... I really hope u change that mentality, in this new era of police work I won’t leave my life at chance.

Unregistered
    Thank you Sgt Max Valdes for your caring heart. The rookies know.

Unregistered
    But your failure to understand is that there is a policy just for that reason. The department and the community know that if you attempt to stop someone and they feel like not being arrested they are going to flee. So they placed a policy saying basically is not worth losing a living life for such a minor crime.

You just have that stupid mentally. You will learn one way or another.

Unregistered
    Thank you for your attention in this matter Max. You complaint was received.

Unregistered
    If it was no big deal like you say, why didn't the department just come forward and say the truth? More to this story then what your saying.

Unregistered
    Thank you Max for your concern.

Unregistered
    Almost a week later and nothing on an offender! I guess the vehicle registration or finger print system is down due to the virus.

Unregistered
    Almost a week later and nothing on an offender! I guess the vehicle registration or finger print system is down due to the virus.
    thank you Max for your knowledge in CID.

Unregistered
    Pulido told me it was a chase I take his word for it.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast