Allapatha PST Traffic Chase lead to tragic fatality!
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Allapatha PST Traffic Chase lead to tragic fatality!

Video shows Miami hit-and-run that left woman dead, 2 critically injured
    https://wsvn.com/news/local/miami-da...cally-injured/

Unregistered
    Papo no aprenden..... the only way people understand to follow the chase policy is to fire all those hot heads involved.

Unregistered
    Wow! 1 dead and 2 in the hospital for a traffic citation. I guess you didn’t get the Chief do nothing memo during the pandemic. Now you know what’s going to happen when the investigation is over. Someone is going to take the hit and it’s not going to be the Chief.

Unregistered
    Is the juice worth the squeeze!!!!! I heard RTCC HAVE VIDEO..... unauthorized high speed chase w no lights. For the eagerness to catch an 18 offende, U KILL A INNOCENT CIVILIAN ..... DE PINGA.

Unregistered
    I mother and a family will wake up today knowing that their daughter is dead and the department couldn’t even give them the full story! Kenia how can you live with yourself? That could had been your son innocently driving down that road. Stop hiding the truth just to keep your position.

Unregistered
    You are all cowards, zeroes with no life

Unregistered
    The cover up is already in place. There was no mention of PST chasing. They think is Qru because somebody said we lost the car. Then they crashed and killed someone

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That could have been your sister, wife, or mom. Think about it

Unregistered
    The cover up is already in place. There was no mention of PST chasing. They think is Qru because somebody said we lost the car. Then they crashed and killed someone
    Far from it. People forget that we have GPS IN Our CARS....
    that shit shows ur SPEED, engine REV, BEAKING with that shit recording your driving pattern, I wanna see how u justify your driving if u were just following from a distance.

Unregistered
    No I’m smart as F U CK, not being a hot head. At least I’m not home shit ting bricks 🧱. The moment the public smell wrong doing from cops, the department is gonna make an example out of them just to pleased the community......

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast