+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 39
 
  1. #21
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Good Christian? Speaks to Jesus?= 100%BS
    Yes its called prayer. Why don't you try it? Probably every day he seeks Jesus wisdom in decision making. You need spiritual change. Every 4 years this county has had revival with Sheriff Whidden being the candidate of Jesus. No vote cast against him will count. The waters of the rivers and lake will boil over with judgement of you. You are clearly an instrument of Satan working against the will of Jesus who selects Steve as the Sheriff every election.

  2. #22
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Good Christian? Speaks to Jesus?= 100%BS
    He speaks to Jesus and listens while you listen to Satan. Your people would turn Labelle and Clewiston to Sodom and Gomorrah if you have your ways. You are Lot himself encouraging incest idolatry pedophilia and rebellion against the hard work of the Sheriff. Get back from thee now!

  3. #23
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Tin foil

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He speaks to Jesus and listens while you listen to Satan. Your people would turn Labelle and Clewiston to Sodom and Gomorrah if you have your ways. You are Lot himself encouraging incest idolatry pedophilia and rebellion against the hard work of the Sheriff. Get back from thee now!
    Do you handle snakes and drink poison?

  4. #24
    Unregistered
    Guest

    You are the serpent and your own words are the poison

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Do you handle snakes and drink poison?
    Get under my heel forked tongued one. Vile filthy wicked instrument of Satan. Sheriff Steve is the candidate of The Lord.

  5. #25
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Do you handle snakes and drink poison?
    The power of the spirit would protect me the same way Sheriff Steve is from political and spiritual attacks.

  6. #26
    Unregistered
    Guest

    So

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The power of the spirit would protect me the same way Sheriff Steve is from political and spiritual attacks.
    Is that a yes or no

    Truth in the newspaper ?

    Snake handler poison drinker?

    Simple questions

    Prepare they will get tougher.

  7. #27
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is that a yes or no

    Truth in the newspaper ?

    Snake handler poison drinker?

    Simple questions

    Prepare they will get tougher.
    No weapon formed against Steve will prosper. Whoever you are, if the state and government surrendered, you will too. Are you saved? Have you repented? Do you sin?

  8. #28
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is that a yes or no

    Truth in the newspaper ?

    Snake handler poison drinker?

    Simple questions

    Prepare they will get tougher.
    The question has been answered. The articles are “irrelevant” because the current sheriff is chosen by God. If you disagree your vote doesn’t count because you should’ve been aborted before birth

  9. #29
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Warm

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The question has been answered. The articles are “irrelevant” because the current sheriff is chosen by God. If you disagree your vote doesn’t count because you should’ve been aborted before birth
    Does all that hate keep you warm at night. You are very Christ like yourself.

  10. #30
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Does all that hate keep you warm at night. You are very Christ like yourself.
    Sheriff Steve is more than you are

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •