+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 39 of 39
 
  1. #31
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Does all that hate keep you warm at night. You are very Christ like yourself.
    My whole family, all of us, are devoting FRiday to Sunday as a prayer and fasting weekend for Sheriff Whidden.

  2. #32
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Does all that hate keep you warm at night. You are very Christ like yourself.
    You have some negative thinking patterns to overcome. Maybe give Scientology a try. Think more, achieve more, be more.

  3. #33
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Shortage

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You have some negative thinking patterns to overcome. Maybe give Scientology a try. Think more, achieve more, be more.
    Is there any tin foil left in Hendry County. You mofos is crazy. Crack and tin foil hats for everyone

  4. #34
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He speaks to Jesus and listens while you listen to Satan. Your people would turn Labelle and Clewiston to Sodom and Gomorrah if you have your ways. You are Lot himself encouraging incest idolatry pedophilia and rebellion against the hard work of the Sheriff. Get back from thee now!
    Shem has turned Labelle into Sodom & Gomorrah.
    You should put your meth pipe and white claws down for the night so you can make a sensible response.

  5. #35
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Shem has turned Labelle into Sodom & Gomorrah.
    You should put your meth pipe and white claws down for the night so you can make a sensible response.
    How so? Steve has cleaned Hendry up of immorality

  6. #36
    Unregistered
    Guest

    True

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sheriff Steve is more than you are
    You're absolutely RIGHT 101 is more than me.He's more of a POS than me and the rest of hendry county.

  7. #37
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How so? Steve has cleaned Hendry up of immorality
    Right, he's the contributor of immortality.

  8. #38
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Right, he's the contributor of immortality.
    immortality? or Im-mor-ality? Idiot. You can't even correctly talk sh!t. You are your own proof the agency needs a total overhaul in training. You would wash at a simple TABE test... Stupid.

  9. #39
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    immortality? Or im-mor-ality? Idiot. You can't even correctly talk sh!t. You are your own proof the agency needs a total overhaul in training. You would wash at a simple tabe test... Stupid.
    ahahahahahaha!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •