Deputy appearance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The realreal

Deputy appearance

Some deputies I’ve noticed clearly don’t care how they look. Then others are the opposite in comparison. Also really cute ones on the beaches, Madeira, Indian Rocks especially and some in St. Pete Beach. Just don’t know why some look so sloppy but don’t care? Take some pride.

Unregistered
    Conversely, like all walks of life some people are idiot nose pickers and others are squared away. Where do you think you fall?

Unregistered
    Nobody will respond to your logic. If you want them to change, get up in somebody’s face and offer to fight them. Either they will realize they are too out of shape and they’ll be inspired to get fit or they’ll lock the fukkin shiit out of you.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Nobody will respond to your logic. If you want them to change, get up in somebody’s face and offer to fight them. Either they will realize they are too out of shape and they’ll be inspired to get fit or they’ll lock the fukkin shiit out of you.
    That worked when we used to hire real men here. Now we have mostly scared crybabies and liberal snowflakes so it doesn't work. They will report you and get you fired if you offend them. Same thing with the supervisors who are scared to make a decision.

Unregistered
    I’m saying....as a female deputy, there are some attractive guys on the beaches.....

Unregistered
    I agree. If it was his signs it would be much bigger. I still think there is infidelity going on with between deputies. And supervisors.

Unregistered
    MOD please delete this thread and ban these sexist pigs who objectify a woman’s body!

Unregistered
    MOD please delete this thread and ban these sexist pigs who objectify a woman’s body!
    The real sexist pigs are the ones in charge of promotions who like to promote females based on appearance rather than ability and merit.

Unregistered
    The real sexist pigs are the ones in charge of promotions who like to promote females based on appearance rather than ability and merit.
    You realize you're a joke. If a woman gets promoted here she automatically slept her way to the top. Ha! Maybe you should look at her training, education, and experience then make a conclusion. Stop being a worthless waste of space, make something of yourself, and maybe you could get promoted as well.

Unregistered
    You realize you're a joke. If a woman gets promoted here she automatically slept her way to the top. Ha! Maybe you should look at her training, education, and experience then make a conclusion. Stop being a worthless waste of space, make something of yourself, and maybe you could get promoted as well.
    Save your morality speech for the rookies. I have known quite a few females who got promoted on looks alone. But I also blame the stupid idiots who picked them for promotions based on their looks and who knows what else. Then there are the affirmative action promotions which are just as bad. Both of these cases take up positions who should have been filled by more deserving people. The casting couch is alive and well.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast