gov Desantis - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: gov Desantis

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Zero chance I’ll be voting for this Governor! Thanks for giving up this ass clown of a sheriff
    100% agree zero chance I’m voting for him. I’m so pissed off about this criminal being appointed sheriff I will vote for whatever scum the democrats put up just to make sure Desantis never gets re-elected.

Unregistered
    How do you pick someone and then claim he’s not your sheriff?
    DeSantis is Governor because of President Trump. Due to Trump's support in the primary, DeSantis beat the establishment-choice, Adam Putnam. Since becoming Governor, he has modeled his style of governing after that of his role model, President Trump. We all know that Trump routinely says he "doesn't know" someone (including Cabinet Secretaries) when the person becomes a political liability.

So when this debacle came about, DeSantis just pulled a page from the Trump playbook and just did what Trump would do in the situation and said he didn't know him. Now, do I believe DeSantis? Actually I do. I believe he took Andrew Pollack's advice without a second thought. Pollack knew Tony from the gym and that's all it took. Tony, Pollack, and DeSantis are all responsible for the situation and Tony should just resign before anything else comes out. DeSantis won't remove him because that would be admitting he made a mistake and that's very un-Trumpian and thus not something he's going to do.

Unregistered
    DeSantis is Governor because of President Trump. Due to Trump's support in the primary, DeSantis beat the establishment-choice, Adam Putnam. Since becoming Governor, he has modeled his style of governing after that of his role model, President Trump. We all know that Trump routinely says he "doesn't know" someone (including Cabinet Secretaries) when the person becomes a political liability.

So when this debacle came about, DeSantis just pulled a page from the Trump playbook and just did what Trump would do in the situation and said he didn't know him. Now, do I believe DeSantis? Actually I do. I believe he took Andrew Pollack's advice without a second thought. Pollack knew Tony from the gym and that's all it took. Tony, Pollack, and DeSantis are all responsible for the situation and Tony should just resign before anything else comes out. DeSantis won't remove him because that would be admitting he made a mistake and that's very un-Trumpian and thus not something he's going to do.
    Yeah, I call it chicken sh!t cowardly.

Unregistered
    This Governor has become the laughingstock.
    BSO became the laughingstock under Israel the amazing leader. The Governor is loved throughout the state. I’ll vote for DeSantis for the simple fact that he removed that mumbling idiot, who calls himself an Amazing leader!

Unregistered
    Who cares what you snowflake b!tches think. Your boy Gillum lost just your boy Scotty will!

Unregistered
    Who cares what you snowflake b!tches think. Your boy Gillum lost just your boy Scotty will!
    Scott was cheated stupid AZZ. You must be a wannabe cop if you didn’t figure that out ship jumper.

Unregistered

TRIGGERED SNOWFLAKE sneered at Trump when he ran for POTUS NOW CRIES

You may be onto something Oprah!.

Thank God he was TRUMP like when he kicked the living crap out of that communist drug dealer Democrat PERVERT Andrew Gillum
    who campaigned on outsourcing American jobs and closing American factories.

Thank God Desantis was TRUMP like and stopped
    Gillum who campaigned on opening all of our borders and allowing unchecked immigration of millions of sick South American and Chinese people right?

TRUMP has no need to ever apologize to maggots like you and your lapdogs in the media , who liked OBAMA'S plan of arming the Iranians with billions of our tax dollars, to arm the middle East psychopaths to murder American soldiers like he did right?

Your just a sore loser ! 😂

Unregistered

You're STILL going on about this? The county has moved on from this worn out drama. Andrew Pollack moved out west months ago. Scott Israel is no longer the Sheriff and Ron deSantis has a sky high approval rating. He picked a bad interim sheriff, but otherwise the removal of Scott and everthing else he's done has been spot on. No one cares about the injustice that was supposedly done to your candidate. He was far from ethical long before he was ousted. So he got railroaded, so what. He wasn't a good guy to begin with. He's still worse than lying Toney.

Unregistered
    Desantis has lost my support over this
    DeSantis lost a lot of votes for the mess he created by his sorry azz

Unregistered
    DeSantis lost a lot of votes for the mess he created by his sorry azz
    Yeah, vote for Gillum snowflake. DeSantis will get more votes because of his removal of the Simpleton.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast