Governor I hope you are paying attention - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Tony is making the governor look horrible. The governor has to correct this and remove Tony.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Governor Desantis remove Tony now

Unregistered
    Apparantly you've never held a position where you are responsible, no matter what. I have. And Desantis is to blame- PERIOD
    Just like Israel is to blame for MSD right? Or are you saying Sheriff isn’t a position where you are responsible no matter what? Please explain.

Unregistered
    You have just pulled the important question to the public. I think that the governor should absolutely see it and then discuss because the best cv writing service - topcvservices are also addicted from the whole governmental changes making in our country everyday. So, now we are also waiting for the results of this discussion and I think that it should be public!

Unregistered
    I truly appreciate your efforts and I will be waiting for next time visit here. Thanks for sharing your amazing thoughts. It’s really nice and well explained blog. Click Now! hole io skribbl io

Unregistered
    He didn't lose my vote because he was lied to. Now FDLE and Coral Springs investigators should be fired.
    That’s a lie, he knew and didn’t want an investigation done. It was all a political move to get Israel out. All this was a Parkland move and you stupid dummies believe it and followed like a greyhound chases a rabbit. Now look what your stuck with. I hope Tony stays for good.

Unregistered
    Just like Israel is to blame for MSD right? Or are you saying Sheriff isn’t a position where you are responsible no matter what? Please explain.
    Hard to explain to stupid people who wanted to blame Israel when he didn’t do anything wrong at all. Phucking azzholes we have in broward and Parkland.

Unregistered
    That means a lot coming from an unemployable loser like you. DeSantis is a future Presidential candidate. You, like Israel are something I wipe off my shoe!
    you arrived a good discussion with stupidity stop the.insults https://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/b...eh4-story.html

Unregistered
    I trust that from here every one of you can add and learn numerous other new things that were there on schedule and were utilized by us also. Yellowstone John Dutton Black Jacket I can see that was consistently there printed by kids who use them for their connected tasks.

Unregistered

minesweeper

Your blog has attracted a lot of real interest. I can see why because you did a great job making it interesting. I appreciate your efforts very much.
    geometry dash

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast