Governor I hope you are paying attention - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

justechyinfo

justechy

Find the latest technology news on mobile phones,
    smartphone, laptops, gadgets, gaming updates. https://justechy.com/

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That’s a lie, he knew and didn’t want an investigation done. It was all a political move to get Israel out. All this was a Parkland move and you stupid dummies believe it and followed like a greyhound chases a rabbit. Now look what your stuck with. I hope Tony stays for good.
    Tony is going to prison, but he’s no worse than that mumbling fool responsible for 23 deaths.

Unregistered
    I sent the Lt Governor and Desantis an email a month ago about Lynx. Received nothing from anyone. Not overly impressed as the least they could have done was had some flunky send something that said they received the email. I figured as much.

Unregistered
    Just like Israel is to blame for MSD right? Or are you saying Sheriff isn’t a position where you are responsible no matter what? Please explain.
    Do you insert Isreal into your meal order at a restaurant too. Clearly nothing can be discussed without inserting Isreal. This is about the Governor not being 100% thorough when he sent Toney here. I voted for Desantis. But he was wrong- period. I pray you aren't a cop.

Unregistered
    That means a lot coming from an unemployable loser like you. DeSantis is a future Presidential candidate. You, like Israel are something I wipe off my shoe!
    Not quite pally. You have an Isreal fetish and I am very much (self) employed. Maybe if you dig through his trash you'll find something he used when he had a bad stomach or something. You'd like that wouldn't you? PS- I could probably buy and sell you with pocket change.

Unregistered
    Not quite pally. You have an Isreal fetish and I am very much (self) employed. Maybe if you dig through his trash you'll find something he used when he had a bad stomach or something. You'd like that wouldn't you? PS- I could probably buy and sell you with pocket change.
    Haha big money man comes on this site. Why not give some of that big money to your boy Israel so he can run in 2024? So you could be a Colonel. PS- you’re a full of sh!t punk. The only thing you buy and sell is male prostitutes lol.

Unregistered
    Haha big money man comes on this site. Why not give some of that big money to your boy Israel so he can run in 2024? So you could be a Colonel. PS- you’re a full of sh!t punk. The only thing you buy and sell is male prostitutes lol.
    I've tried but there's just no reasoning with an inbred jacckoff like yourself. Clearly, the best part of you ran down your mothers leg. Cheers

Unregistered
    There's just no reasoning with an inbred jackkoff like yourself. Cheers

Unregistered
    He lost my vote and everyone in my family.
    Like your inbred family votes. Every LEO in the state/country supports DeSantis. You must be an admin d!cklicker.

Unregistered
    You're just a special kind of stupid. And that can't be fixed.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast