Drugs, life, low morality, better now/process

Kimberlin

Drugs, life, low morality, better now/process

Hey. If you are not aware I've been on a railroad track of drugs, bad choices, more creative excuses than anyone could think of and a self serving me only life. I have had some of you intervene on my behalf with minimal ty and more fus. No cooperation etc. But I appreciate most of the forced hard lessons after the fact. I'm not free of all crap behaviors but I am much better than I was. I don't appreciate the non stop tour of surveillance or periodic stops. I'm sure you don't appreciate the middle fingers or mps jokes. Either way stop fking with me because I've found myself again with your assistance. Shout out to Bob and several Deputy Savants.

KK

Unregistered

Bake sale

let's throw a bake sale now and have Bobby come down and fill balloons, not with helium or lung exhale but directly from his anal gape, using all of the smoke stored in his colon, that was blown up into it, especially the past 18 months. He can even twist and turn the balloons into little animals and give them away. And we can also invite wanna-be journalist, liberal feminist cop hating(except Bob she likes him) Kathryn Varn from the Tampa Bay Crimes, to write a nice chocolate covered story on it, after she gets back from her next BLM protest of course. If that doesn't satisfy, I'd just try an old fashioned yard sale. Shucks. I'm sure someone has an old Violin laying around that they want to get rid of. Wild.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimberlin View Post
    Hey. If you are not aware I've been on a railroad track of drugs, bad choices, more creative excuses than anyone could think of and a self serving me only life. I have had some of you intervene on my behalf with minimal ty and more fus. No cooperation etc. But I appreciate most of the forced hard lessons after the fact. I'm not free of all crap behaviors but I am much better than I was. I don't appreciate the non stop tour of surveillance or periodic stops. I'm sure you don't appreciate the middle fingers or mps jokes. Either way stop fking with me because I've found myself again with your assistance. Shout out to Bob and several Deputy Savants.

KK
    Good to hear! Brother you’re not the only one of us to have horrible issues, as in you aren’t alone in addiction. I hope you get better, stay healthy and stay clean. You’re a smart guy, usually, just took a bad turn off life’s path. I wish the best #1Salute!

Kimberlin

Fo sho

Oh shitt. Hate the fuk. I did until I clued in. The fact is that the Sheriff did more for me behind the scenes and after hours than any person deserves. Somewhere in there was a redeemable azzhole. Enjoy *****ing about the media. They suck. But the man has a big spot for lost pigs if honesty is present. I owned mine. If you know anything about this I was accused of a signal 5 , but the investigation proved otherwise. I know I am accountable based on bad choices and not seeking drug treatment for her. The guilt is there. You move on, but never forget to say good things and to prove life daily that the lesson is present. That means don't put it away . Remember what happened and be better. If any of you ever want a non bullshitt conversation and are having issues with issues, I'll listen. It's not much but it helps.

HAMC81
    Go wank to an old pair of Bobs undies you stooge.

Unregistered

Fo sho

Uh oh on that...you know what that means.

Not looking into that too much now.

Lay low creep a while

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimberlin View Post
    Oh shitt. Hate the fuk. I did until I clued in. The fact is that the Sheriff did more for me behind the scenes and after hours than any person deserves. Somewhere in there was a redeemable azzhole. Enjoy *****ing about the media. They suck. But the man has a big spot for lost pigs if honesty is present. I owned mine. If you know anything about this I was accused of a signal 5 , but the investigation proved otherwise. I know I am accountable based on bad choices and not seeking drug treatment for her. The guilt is there. You move on, but never forget to say good things and to prove life daily that the lesson is present. That means don't put it away . Remember what happened and be better. If any of you ever want a non bullshitt conversation and are having issues with issues, I'll listen. It's not much but it helps.
    Bob cares so much about his deputies that the first DUI or refusing to blow he fires them on the spot. He really cares, about only himself.