BSO bible studies

Unregistered

BSO bible studies

We need a bible studies course at BSO. It’s become a dwelling space for evil.

Unregistered

Murder, slavery, The Klan, kidnapping, lynching . It's the party in powers legacy!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It NOT inside BSO. IT'S The leaders of the Democrat population here that already sold their SOUL to the underworld LORD of Darkness, money, hate and murder. We are just a part of the SLAVERY Democrats web of power hungry corrupted evil devil worshipping politicians and that has infected this agency ! Probably IT'S pay back time from GOD and the come to Jesus moment .....for the plantation owning DEMON CRAT political leaders .

Unregistered
    Hail Satan Coc Suckers!

Unregistered

What DOES the BIBLE tell us about Toney? What about Scott? He looks wicked too!

It NOT inside BSO. IT'S The leaders of the Democrat population here that already sold their SOUL to the underworld LORD of Darkness, money, hate and murder. We are just a part of the SLAVERY Democrats web of power hungry corrupted evil devil worshipping politicians and that has infected this agency ! Probably IT'S pay back time from GOD and the come to Jesus moment .....for the plantation owning DEMON CRAT political leaders .
    DID the Devil send US his son TONEY ..The Anti Christ to punish us?? Or is it a prophecy for The future?

The sex parties, the murder of his friend, his greed and selfishness, the dancing holding is balls and pointing to young girls ,the anger towards his employees!
    Am I just trying to be a smart azzz? Yes but .....things are getting a little spooky around here...
    ..who knows?

Unregistered

SATAN.......loves MR. TONEY and he has his SOUL all paid for.

Hail Satan Coc Suckers!
    ISN'T that what TONEY has been doing all his miserable life?

Unregistered

Our Daily Bread 5/9/20 --- Doubt and Faith

Doubt and Faith

The Lord gave and the Lord has taken away; may the name of the Lord be praised.
    Job 1:21

Today's Scripture & Insight:
    __________________________________________________ ____________________

MingTeck woke up with a severe headache and thought it was another migraine. But when he got out of bed, he collapsed onto the floor. He was admitted to the hospital where the doctors informed him he’d had a stroke. After four months of rehabilitation, he recovered his ability to think and talk but still walks with a painful limp. He often struggles with despair, but he finds great comfort from the book of Job.

Job lost all his wealth and his children overnight. Despite the harrowing news, he at first looked to God in hope and praised Him for being the source of everything. He acknowledged God’s sovereign hand even in times of calamity (Job 1:21). We marvel at his strong faith, but Job also struggled with despair. After he lost his health too (2:7), he cursed the day he was born (3:1). He was honest with his friends and God about his pain. Eventually, however, he came to accept that both good and bad come from God’s hand (13:15; 19:25–27).

In our sufferings, we too may find ourselves vacillating between despair and hope, doubt and faith. God doesn’t require us to be dauntless in the face of adversity but instead invites us to come to Him with our questions. Though our faith may fail at times, we can trust God to always be faithful.

By: Poh Fang Chia
    __________________________________________________ _________________________

Reflect & Pray

What doubts and questions do you need to bring before God today? How can you use Job 1:21 to guide you in your prayers?

Dear Father, when doubts and fears overwhelm me, help me remember I’m precious in Your sight. You’re always in control, and You care for me.

https://odb.org/2020/05/09/doubt-and-faith

Unregistered
    Now the whole world has become a place of evil. I think everyone has noticed what's been going on in the world for the last two years. To be honest, I have never seen such a thing in my 35 years of life. I get more and more freaked out every day by what's happening. It seems to me that everything, nothing else, can surprise me, but I am amazed every time. We should all pray. Nothing can save us but God. Your children should also be taught to pray. Now a lot of children do not know anything about God, and this is bad. The new generation grows up so indifferent to everything that it becomes scary.

__________________________________________________ __________________
    https://matohash.com/blogs/news/free...page-printouts

Unregistered
    Start one. I’m sure you will get lots of people to join.