Pay cut - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pay cut

Unregistered
    To the last reply dude what struck a cord? the patrol commander comment or the wildlife. the patrol commander one was not right. the dude tries. give him an A for effort. As for wildlife, the post about they do nothing and is a worthless unit is true.

Unregistered

Dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    To the last reply dude what struck a cord? the patrol commander comment or the wildlife. the patrol commander one was not right. the dude tries. give him an A for effort. As for wildlife, the post about they do nothing and is a worthless unit is true.
    You sound like a caring and compassionate person. I know you weren't the one who commented about the patrol commander or wildlife. Nobody has an issue with either of those departmental components except for one person. There is one person in that department that has an issue with everything. This bozo is a disease... and I'm the cure.

Again, you know who you are CLOWN.

Unregistered

Patrol commander

We are lucky to have JG as patrol commander. He should get his lieutenants bars immediately.

Unregistered

Wildlife

Wildlife has been on the alley working since coivid started. They are working hard. At least give them that.

Unregistered
    haha you kill me with your bs
    wildlife needs to go to shifts with patrol squads
    2 for every squad that way when they call a dog on the street at nite or a snake or a mean cat we have somebody that is an expert at catching cats ready
    also that gives extra bodies to cover areas
    if we are short they can always work they alley
    they’re experts in the area

Unregistered
    It looks like you have all the answers that no one has ever thought of before. I bet you have a year or less in the Dept. Maybe came from another Dept for some unknown reason. Don’t worry about wildlife. It’s not your business. No one complains when their fixing fences or cutting trails. You probably sit under a tree for hours watching Netflix. Don’t be a hypocrite.

Unregistered
    LMAO clearing trails
    wow that is not your job
    your leo’s that are supposed to do leo work
    instead you guys don’t do shit
    guess the chief has to go see your dart board in the alley 05
    everybody knows dart and utube
    i have some cats i dont want come get them

Unregistered
    Everyone who is at micco is there for a reason. You’re lucky you even have a police job. Instead of talking shit ask yourself if you’re doing your job. Or if your just sitting around doing nothing. Hypocrite. I hope that Dept in Broward you out on for picks you up so your not a cancer anymore. Good luck, your *****ing won’t get you far there.

Unregistered
    We are lucky to have JG as patrol commander. He should get his lieutenants bars immediately.
    Wow your lips must be sore from all the puckering. In that department, people that don’t do anything all day or constantly mess up are the ones that get promoted. And if you’re female you don’t have to worry at all, they will find an office job for you real fast. If one doesn’t exist, they will create it just for you. The more assets you have to bring to the table the faster your BS position will be created. Training, knowledge and experience means nothing there.

You even get to keep your firearm and badge so you can pretend you’re a police officer when you post on social media or attempt to get discounts at Pollo Tropical 🌴

Unregistered
    LMAO clearing trails
    wow that is not your job
    your leo’s that are supposed to do leo work
    instead you guys don’t do shit
    guess the chief has to go see your dart board in the alley 05
    everybody knows dart and utube
    i have some cats i dont want come get them
    You must have a double jointed shoulder from all the self patting on the back that you do.

There is one moron that works there that thinks he knows everything. It’s probably you.

Actually there’s several morons that work there that think they know everything.

But there’s a special moron who’s the most moronic of them all. Again, it’s probably you. The king of morons.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast