Pay cut - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pay cut

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wow your lips must be sore from all the puckering. In that department, people that don’t do anything all day or constantly mess up are the ones that get promoted. And if you’re female you don’t have to worry at all, they will find an office job for you real fast. If one doesn’t exist, they will create it just for you. The more assets you have to bring to the table the faster your BS position will be created. Training, knowledge and experience means nothing there.

You even get to keep your firearm and badge so you can pretend you’re a police officer when you post on social media or attempt to get discounts at Pollo Tropical 🌴
    Settle down there super cop. You got 07 from your last Dept despite all the training,knowledge, and experience.

Unregistered
    why do u pick on wildlife So what if they play darts or watch movies at the alley 05 all shift long
    there supervisor is aware and does the same
    so there is how he runs his unit
    but when something major happens like having to move furniture or do errands for the wildlife department at the admin building they’re there
    hey, wildlife cops, move my shit! LMAO

Unregistered
    why do u pick on wildlife So what if they play darts or watch movies at the alley 05 all shift long
    but when something major happens like having to move furniture or do errands for the wildlife department at the admin building they’re there
    “When something major happens like having to move furniture”

Please tell me you aren’t a police officer.

Unregistered
    I can almost hear you say this out loud with an accent

Unregistered
    major as in something of great importance
    like having 8 people to catch cats LMAO
    Or 8 people to move furniture
    Or 8 people to play darts
    Or 8 people to watch utube
    Or 8 people to do shit
    wildlife don’t do shit and everyone knows
    from the chief down

Unregistered
    Everyone, please let this go. We’re being devisive and causing each other harm over nonsense trash talking. Especially now, we should be supporting each other and not lashing out due to frustration. Let’s be better than that.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123