Disgruntled ones need not reply

Unregistered

Disgruntled ones need not reply

I am looking to apply here within the next year. I have 1 year experience with another small agency. I’d like to hear the good the bad the ugly. I expect negative comments as that is common at every agency and someone always has something negative to say, but not looking for the overly negative people who need to complain telling me not to apply there. I am looking for honest opinions.

How is the training process and FTOs? (FTOs are burnt out at my agency and not interested in training)

How is the city itself? I don’t know much about TT as I am originally from Pinellas County.

How is admin?

Looking for as much info as possible until I can come speak to a recruiter and go for a ride along. Thanks in advance.

Unregistered
    Don’t want disgruntled your not gonna get a response from any REAL officer here. Enough said.

Unregistered
    I sure hope your agency likes lip sync video's.

Unregistered
    Fart in your hand and smell it.. do that for 12 hours.. you just accomplished a full shift at Ttpd.

Unregistered

Mr look at me!

Looks like you have a wanna be social media star on your hands. Funny he did the same things at his prior agency

Unregistered
    I’m not understand what you are trying to say ..?