dispatcher: all units qrx the air is being held
    unit: arrival
    unit: open door
    dispatcher: holding air

you all need to listen to the f**king dispatcher
    I’ll take that all day. What I can’t stand is the GIU ppl showing up with a gun and radio in class B. No taser no handcuffs no magazines. So what happened did another Somo happens? You expect me to throw you a mag? I don’t know what the fu k goes on in all you all minds when you become detects your lose your sense of thought. Do you think you look cool? Because you don’t. We all think your incompetent.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I’ll take that all day. What I can’t stand is the GIU ppl showing up with a gun and radio in class B. No taser no handcuffs no magazines. So what happened did another Somo happens? You expect me to throw you a mag? I don’t know what the fu k goes on in all you all minds when you become detects your lose your sense of thought. Do you think you look cool? Because you don’t. We all think your incompetent.
    Holy hell dude! Can you get someone to proofread your rants? That was painful to read.

Unregistered
    We all think you should use Spellcheck more often.

Unregistered
    But didn’t we look cool with our tight shirts and badge around or necks?

Unregistered
    We all think you should use Spellcheck more often.
    Hey super d!¢k, spellcheck is neither a single compound word, nor is it a proper noun. Point denied. You too suck.

Unregistered
    What these fools who worry about spell checks don't see is both you and the OP are correct. Until another officer gets seriously hurt or killed they will continue these poor officer safety skills.

Class B with no cuffs, no taser or extra mags? What good are you? How are you going to detain the suspect while you incoherently yell your location on the radio? Let's see, you'll need one hand to grapple with the suspect, one hand to control your exposed weapon, and one hand for the radio because you don't use that non-cool looking shoulder mic. Looks like you've run out of hands, now what? Fools.

Unregistered
    What these fools who worry about spell checks don't see is both you and the OP are correct. Until another officer gets seriously hurt or killed they will continue these poor officer safety skills.

Class B with no cuffs, no taser or extra mags? What good are you? How are you going to detain the suspect while you incoherently yell your location on the radio? Let's see, you'll need one hand to grapple with the suspect, one hand to control your exposed weapon, and one hand for the radio because you don't use that non-cool looking shoulder mic. Looks like you've run out of hands, now what? Fools.
    Wait a minute. Who says you have to get on the radio? If it’s just you against a subject you’re struggling with you’ve got your hands full with that task. Know what you do? You do whatever, and I mean - what EVER you need to do to get that sub handcuffed.
    The time to advise and ask for that 3-15 is BEFORE you wind up in the shit.
    Too many times I’ve seen officers fumbling with a radio transmission when what they need to do is smash smash smash - until the handcuffs are on.
    Then we can calmly advise, ask for a supervisor and fire rescue to respond, to deal with this jacked-up POS. Then it’s time to do the paperwork and the photos.
    Too many officers are busy calling the play-by-play while a violent subject is fighting. Put away the damn radio and get to work.

Unregistered
    Wait a minute. Who says you have to get on the radio? If it’s just you against a subject you’re struggling with you’ve got your hands full with that task. Know what you do? You do whatever, and I mean - what EVER you need to do to get that sub handcuffed.
    Too many times I’ve seen officers fumbling with a radio transmission when what they need to do is smash smash smash - until the handcuffs are on.
    Then we can calmly advise, ask for a supervisor and fire rescue to respond, to deal with this jacked-up POS. Then it’s time to do the paperwork and the photos.
    Too many officers are busy calling the play-by-play while a violent subject is fighting. Put away the damn radio and get to work.
    Can't get on the radio to call 315 when all the officers are giving a play by play on their enroute or arrival despite the dispatcher trying to keep the air clear.

Who cares if you're coming from area two, and the 315 is in area one.. just go and leave the air clear for the units in the shit

Unregistered
    I guess you missed the part where I wrote "Class B with no cuffs, no taser or extra mags?" & "no shoulder mic". We've all seen them, they're too cool to wear proper Class B. They put everyone at risk. And to your point, you don't always anticipate the need for 315s.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast